Re: Chemtrails are killing us

  • Bruce Coary
    Message 1 of 14 , May 1, 2004
      --- In ricksgardeningtips@yahoogroups.com, "kissthisguy88"
      <kissthisguy88@y...> wrote:
      > To people in the know,
      > The CBs are a band-aid...

      Come on KTG. Get serious. One month's experience and
      you "responsibly" determine that cb's don't work? Using your logic
      then there is no point to pursuing political activism either since
      many people have been doing that too and for much longer than a month.

      Who said cb's are supposed to replace activism anyway?

      We can act from fear or we can act from a point of positive intent
      and love. Your choice.

      Bruce - Chicago, IL
    • i_dont_chat
      Message 2 of 14 , May 1, 2004
        Thanks for the report, Bob. I was wondering about Costa Rica just
        this morning. I saw reference that someone was "moving to Costa
        Rica" to get away from the chemtrails, and I thought "I'd bet they
        are there, too." You confirmed it for me.

        What about Santiago Chile? Is there spraying there? There is a
        debunker lurking about who lives there and claims to have never seen
        a chemtrail. That's why I am asking. Of course, it is possible that
        Stuart could see a sky full of chemtrails, and insist it be
        contrails. I realize it is possible that people inhabit areas where
        there is no spraying. I'd like to know where those places are, if you
        know what I mean.

        I, too, am still very ill here in Houston and going to see the M.D.
        Monday. I haven't been this sick in a long, long time. This has hung
        on since March 15, and I'm sick and tired of feeling sick and tired.

        I want to report that it is my history that whenever these alergies
        attack, or what-ever-the-heck it is, the usual progression has been
        from my sinus cavaties, to my throat and into my lungs. THIS TIME, I
        have been gargling with Peroxide and my throat has not gotten
        infected, and my lungs are clear -- it is only in my head. It is
        STUCK in my head, burning eyes, stopped up nose, dizzliness. This is
        some improvement, that it didn't progress into my lungs -- and many
        thanks to all for the good coaching about peroxide.

        This is Saturday. We've had 3 or 4 good days of aerosol spraying. The
        last 2 days, it wasn't so evident because of the cloudy conditions.
        This morning there is a steady, natural rain. Low rumbling of
        thunder far away. Very nice for a change.

        I got a report from my stepson in Nashville area that he saw lots of
        chemtrails yesterday. I just starting telling him about them last
        month, and so he is getting educated. We have to keep telling people.

        I was meeting with a group on an unrelated topic last month, and one
        member who knew I was interested in chemtrails told me confidentially
        that he had a friend who was very curious about chemtrails. So I
        supplied a lot of information and a video. So, one more person now
        knows the truth. I bought the chemtrail video from Amazon.com
        ($19.95) and although it is several years old, it is very well done.

        i_dont_chat (Dona)
        Houston, TX (southwest)
      • Bob Jones
        Message 3 of 14 , May 1, 2004
          I know nothing about south america chems...but I would like to add to my
          observations of yesterday...

          For most of the past week I had the feeling of spiders or bugs crawling on
          my exposed flesh, arms and feet, but there were no bugs. The red splotches
          that appeared on day four after three days of fever seem to be the source of
          the red rash that is growing rapidly but seems only to be on the upper part
          of the arms and hands from the elbos to the fingers. I am applying a spray
          of tea tree oil, CS, and aloe...seems to help and cuts down on the
          itching...but I am thinking it must be a parasite to be growing so...

          VERY WEIRD

          And the only doctors around here are AMA 20 years out of date...You could
          not pay me to visit them...so I am going to an ancient indian herbal healer
          on Monday...

          Peace

          Bob Jones

          on 5/1/04 10:22 AM, i_dont_chat at i_dont_chat@... wrote:

          > What about Santiago Chile? Is there spraying there? There is a
        • kissthisguy88
          Message 4 of 14 , May 1, 2004
            To Bruce and all,
            I AM SERIOUS.
            First I did not say the CB didn't work. I said it was a band-aid. At
            the most I said "... I CAN'T TELL if it's making a difference." But I
            do know one thing. This website never seems to talk much
            about getting people together to work towards fighting this CT
            thing.(except for gifting)

            As for my line, "CBs will never take the place of activism", I just
            wish this site dealt with proactive ways of stopping chemtrails
            rather then the sales of chembusters. Maybe this site should be
            called rickscbtips because that's what it seems to be lately.
            Also, I attended rick's meeting which I though might lead to
            some activism group but it didn't.

            As to working from positive intent and love, I'm not sure how
            applicable that is to our goal. How is that going to stop a spray
            plane? We need to work through strength and numbers.

            People need to come together with a purpose. Why not use
            moveon.org as a model. A "stop the spraying" website could be
            used to organize and mobilize large numbers into coordinated
            actions such as mass mailings, faxes, and phone calls to
            government officials in Washington and locally. We could create
            some kind of alert system, whereby on obvious spray days,
            groups gather at the gates of the media outlets with signs and
            flyers, insisting on coverage or investigative reporting. We could
            hold a contest for an effective and to the point bumper sticker
            and or logo. COME ON PEOPLE, THINK! Let's get off our fat lazy
            asses, dust the aluminum off our brains and fight this thing!
            Doesn't anyone else feel this way and want them to stop?

            Maybe then someday, if we are still extent, we can march in the
            millions on Washington DC.
            Thank you, KTG

            --- In ricksgardeningtips@yahoogroups.com, "Bruce Coary"
            <bcoary@e...> wrote:
            > --- In ricksgardeningtips@yahoogroups.com, "kissthisguy88"
            > <kissthisguy88@y...> wrote:
            > > To people in the know,
            > > The CBs are a band-aid...
            >
            > Come on KTG. Get serious. One month's experience and
            > you "responsibly" determine that cb's don't work? Using your
            logic
            > then there is no point to pursuing political activism either since
            > many people have been doing that too and for much longer
            than a month.

            > Who said cb's are supposed to replace activism anyway?
            >
            > We can act from fear or we can act from a point of positive
            intent
            > and love. Your choice.
            > Bruce - Chicago, IL
          • Bruce Coary
            Message 5 of 14 , May 1, 2004
              <kissthisguy88@y...> wrote:
              > To Bruce and all,
              > I AM SERIOUS.
              > First I did not say the CB didn't work. I said it was a band-aid.
              At
              > the most I said "... I CAN'T TELL if it's making a difference." ...

              Hi KTG:
              Points well taken. Guess I'm approaching this differently. I see the
              deployment of cb's in aiding people to think a bit more clearly and
              seeing things as they are. The MoveOn.org example is telling though.
              Why isn't moveon.org taking this CT issue on? Why are they backing a
              presidential candidate that passes muster with the powers-that-be
              instead of someone that espouses the will of the people?
              Many people much smarter than me have shown that the only way
              anything in the universe changes is by approaching any given event
              (or object) at a 90 degree angle. The head on approach only works if
              you are bigger, stronger, etc...
              The complete refusal of even acknowledging the CT problem by the
              media, political, and corporate arenas pretty much forces this issue
              to be taken on at the quantum or metaphysical level. My opinion only.
              This approach is anything but lazy and does carry some amount of risk.

              I admire your conviction and wish you the best in your endeavors.
              Take care.
              Bruce - Chicago, IL
            • dcloinger
              Message 6 of 14 , May 1, 2004
                I agree with you Bruce, I put mine up and it is not doing a full
                job, but It is a little one, I do see it working so I will add more
                to it, there is power in numbers. We newbies to this need to be
                patient and keep positive and everything will work out fine.

                Debra

                <bcoary@e...> wrote:
                > --- In ricksgardeningtips@yahoogroups.com, "kissthisguy88"
                > <kissthisguy88@y...> wrote:
                > > To people in the know,
                > > The CBs are a band-aid...
                >
                > Come on KTG. Get serious. One month's experience and
                > you "responsibly" determine that cb's don't work? Using your logic
                > then there is no point to pursuing political activism either since
                > many people have been doing that too and for much longer than a
                month.

                > Who said cb's are supposed to replace activism anyway?
                >
                > We can act from fear or we can act from a point of positive intent
                > and love. Your choice.
                >
                > Bruce - Chicago, IL
              • kissthisguy88
                Message 7 of 14 , May 1, 2004
                  Hi Bruce,
                  I understand people have to take their own path!!!!!
                  Keep up the good work there in Chicago, IL and keep telling
                  everyone who will listen about what is transpiring in OUR air.
                  Best wishes, KTG
                • kissthisguy88
                  Message 8 of 14 , May 1, 2004
                    Dear debbie,
                    Since you are a newbie let me inform you that if you are patient
                    and keep positive over the chemtrail issue and that is all you do
                    you will be adding to the death of us all.
                    You state regarding your CB:

                    > I put mine up and it is not doing a full
                    > job, but It is a little one, I do see it working so I will add more
                    > to it, there is power in numbers.

                    That's fine but....The assault that I witnessed on the west end of
                    the San Fernado Valley starting around 5:00 tonight is never
                    going to be stopped by a hundred CBs in your backyard.
                    Wake up girl!!
                    Good luck staying alive, KTG

                    --- In ricksgardeningtips@yahoogroups.com, "dcloinger"
                    <dcloinger@y...> wrote:
                    > I agree with you Bruce, I put mine up and it is not doing a full
                    > job, but It is a little one, I do see it working so I will add more
                    > to it, there is power in numbers. We newbies to this need to be
                    > patient and keep positive and everything will work out fine.
                    >
                    > Debra
                    >
                    > --- In ricksgardeningtips@yahoogroups.com, "Bruce Coary"
                    > <bcoary@e...> wrote:
                    > > --- In ricksgardeningtips@yahoogroups.com, "kissthisguy88"
                    > > <kissthisguy88@y...> wrote:
                    > > > To people in the know,
                    > > > The CBs are a band-aid...
                    > >
                    > > Come on KTG. Get serious. One month's experience and
                    > > you "responsibly" determine that cb's don't work? Using your
                    logic
                    > > then there is no point to pursuing political activism either
                    since
                    > > many people have been doing that too and for much longer
                    than a
                    > month.
                    > >
                    > > Who said cb's are supposed to replace activism anyway?
                    > >
                    > > We can act from fear or we can act from a point of positive
                    intent
                    > > and love. Your choice.
                    > >
                    > > Bruce - Chicago, IL
                  • Bob Jones
                    Message 9 of 14 , May 2, 2004
                      Yesterday the clouds cleared enough for me to get a good look at an unusual
                      aircraft that flew directly over me in the jungles...maybe it was sensing
                      the orgonite placed around the area?

                      Anyway this plane was not that high for I could clearly with my weak eyes
                      make out it's design and color code...i would guess around 10,000 feet or
                      so. I believe the plane was a four engine prop as it sounded like one and
                      was kinda slow but it was as big as a 757 or bigger. When it approached it
                      was all white but as it got overhead I could see an orange swipe of color
                      just in front of where the wings emerged from the body, kinda like an orange
                      throat. And then as it moved past there was a change in the wing trailing
                      edge color to BLACK. Very distinct and was about 30% of the wing from tip to
                      tip a nice black line

                      There was no contrail of any sort emerging from the plane which got me to
                      thinking something I have said before... "the appearance of chemtrails is
                      not planned and in fact they wish when the spray the aerosols that they were
                      invisible..." like they are invisible here in the tropics due to the
                      atmospheric conditions?

                      I have heard rumors that the UN is flying all over Costa Rica and
                      neighboring countries with a big planet doing "research"...and this may well
                      have been that plane but I have found nothing on the internet to confirm
                      this report.... Does anyone have info on this?

                      The rash on my arms...not that any of you seem all that interested ... But
                      it turns out I have isolated the rash to a food allergy brought on by
                      drinking 6 ounces of WELCHES GRAPE JUICE which appeared on my store's shelf
                      out of the blue last week.... Weird huh?

                      So, that's the report from central America....

                      Bob Jones
                    • spirithelps
                      Message 10 of 14 , May 2, 2004
                        Hey, Bob -- They use a big, slow white plane for taking pics and
                        recording. I don't think it has any markings, however. It does have
                        a big radar (I think) flat disc on top of it. The World Bank and the
                        World Wildlife Fund have come together to map out the world's
                        resources, from one of my articles on a local enviro group:

                        In 1998, WWF formed an alliance with the World Bank, the world's
                        central bank, established as a result of the United Nations Monetary
                        and Financial Conference held at Bretton Woods, New Hampshire, July 1-
                        22, 1994. The purpose of the WWF/WB Alliance is to "define a road
                        map towards securing the world's forests and biodiversity" through
                        worldly activities and initiatives that promote sustainable forest
                        management and effective management of the United Nations' Protected
                        Areas. (See, World Bank Progress on Targets.)

                        Then, they develop these report cards for every little ecoregion and
                        what needs to be done from their eyes (generally, using the local
                        enviro group's plan of attack):

                        http://www.nationalgeographic.com/wildworld/profiles/terrestrial_na.ht
                        ml

                        But, as related to CT spraying, I'm not sure about the plane you
                        described.

                        Toni

                        Message 11 of 14 , May 2, 2004
                          KTG I sympathize with your viewpoint regarding activism, but for me orgone tech is a priority. Why? Because I can see tangible results like the photo on the home page,
                          consistently. In the west valley you have no other CBs or even HHGs that I know of. The nearest CB to you is in Valencia so it's going to take a little longer to suck in all the
                          DOR that's been accumulating in your area for 5 years or so.

                          As far as having 100 CBs in your backyard? I wish!! I've seen mine clear a 20 mile hole consistently. I'm convinced if we had 100 CBs spread out over the city we'd be the first
                          chemtrail free area in the U.S.

                          I'm all for other forms of activism and I'll promote any ideas you have to the fullest at this site. However, it pains me to say after over 4 years of letter writing, flyer posting,
                          phone calls to congress, FAA, EPA, the Air Force, the FBI, local council members and police personell I have come up with NADA - a bullshit "investigation" by Dianne
                          Feinstein, who, like most politicians are actively involved in covering up. This is my personal experience and I don't want to discourage others from taking any path they
                          choose. Maybe we just haven't hit the right combination yet, or have not reached critical mass. However, for a cynic like me, waiting for the average American to wake up is not
                          an option. I really don't see that happening in time to make a difference - just my opinion. Toni is a longtime activist who has done much more legwork than me, and she may
                          offer a different opinion, but I know she's hit all the same roadblocks we all have.

                          I do like the Chemtrail 911 forum out of Santa Cruz, and admire their hands on approach. They may yet get some great results at least locally because Santa Cruz is known as
                          an aware activist community. Getting people to respond in Orange County or Brentwood might be another story altogether.

                          If your health problems are not improving I highly recommend a zapper and colloidal silver - I hope you consider this, even though now I feel slightly guilty for having
                          recommended that you get a CB, and knowing that it hasn't achieved the results you expected.

                          Anyway KTG - thanks for voicing your opinion and please don't count out the CB yet.

                          Rick
                        • spirithelps
                          Message 12 of 14 , May 3, 2004
                            I've hit some roadblocks, but I'm driving a monster 4 wheel drive,
                            and I ain't done driving just yet. More soon on this topic from me!

                            But, yes, orgone is definitely a key answer to the chemtrail
                            problemo. I haven't even made a monster CB yet, only little TBs and
                            they have cleaned Flag up so very well.

                            Today, I drove to the only chem in the sky, northwest of town a ways
                            and down several forest roads. It was exactly the spot of the weird
                            and suspicious Pumpkin Fire we had in 2000 with orange and pink
                            smoke. I found a great water source, and plop, plop, fiz, fiz . . .
                            chem was gone by the time I got home 45 minutes later!

                            Toni

                            --- In ricksgardeningtips@yahoogroups.com, rick_n_la <no_reply@y...>