Flight By NITE

  • bigggrudy
    Message 1 of 1806 , Mar 2, 2001
      I woke up at 10 am no Chemtrails for the 1st time
      in weeks, so I thought. I had to go to River<br>side
      and when I got home at 11:15 pm I looked up and
      massive chemtrails were right above my house. I get the
      feeling that <br>the Oligarchs are targeting activists
      with excessive spraying. I left my home and
      rechecked<br>the sky and the trails had disappeared with an 11/2
      hours .<br> Mark
    • Stephen Krala
      Message 1806 of 1806 , Apr 22 4:46 PM
        I received the post.