Interesting link to unaltered satellite photos!

  • Kurt
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 1, 2004
      Hey everyone! I was browsing CTTUSA, and came across a post with this
      link from ChemTrailCentral. It looks like many of the photos are
      not "cleaned," so I thought it would be worthwhile to post here.
      Check them out and tell me what you think.

      Kurt

      I thought you might be interested in reading this web page:
      http://www.chemtrailcentral.com/ubb/Forum1/HTML/002038.html