Carl Boudreau - April 2013

  • judy
    Message 1 of 6 , Mar 24, 2013
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=93Uk3RKxOOk

      Published on Mar 24, 2013
      A close up, in depth look at the energetic center of gravity in April's composite chart. It appears that, like last month, the planets are working on our economic relationships, only this time there is a very heavy, very specific focus on work relationships and on the job responsibilities and commitments. This video is about what's going on in the 6th house.

      30 min.

    • judy
      Message 2 of 6 , Apr 1, 2013
        http://carlboudreau.blogspot.com/2013/03/astrology-forecast-for-april-2013.html

        April
        In April, there is an intense energetic focus on the 6th house. Generally speaking, the 6th house governs those relationships that make life economically possible, for us and those who depend on us.

        In April, our aspirations for a better future will collide with the realities of today’s workplace, and vice versa. We will need to make fateful economic decisions in turbulent and confusing circumstances and act upon them.

        cont. @link//

        Message 3 of 6 , Apr 1, 2013
          You're doing a great public service by posting these Carl Boudreau reports, Judy. He is a very accurate astrologer. I read his reports and then refer to them often during the month.

          Thanks for doing that!

          Dragon

          Message 4 of 6 , Apr 1, 2013
            You are very welcome, Dragon.  That's a great idea about referring back to them.  I'll remind myself to do that.

            Judy

            Message 5 of 6 , Apr 1, 2013
              Hey Judy! Did you dig that last line in Carl's report?

              In my view, this eclipse will further strengthen progressive voices as it moves us further beyond the conservative-friendly planetary placements that dominated the last years of the 20th century and the beginning of the 21st.

              Sounds good to me! Maybe we can start moving the neo-cons and Tea people off center stage and get on with getting the country moving again.

              Dragon

              Message 6 of 6 , Apr 1, 2013
                The changes he mentions about the workplace, I believe, are spot-on.  In my work area, they are finally going to do some much needed renovation.  The same equipment/machinery has been in place since the building's inception which must be over 45 yrs. old.  This month all will change...  it will be chaos for quite a while but hopefully, worth it in the end.