Re: One more question left

  • Jimmy
    Message 1 of 19 , Mar 7, 2013
      This from a man who said the Chemtrails are over. What? Whoa, Al, this is a complete turnabout. This is for some other discussion.

      MaryK posted a cartoon depicting three progressives as highly educated liberals and three "Dropouts" as "not worthy" or some negative reference like that, whatever it inferred. Although that was a cartoon it was meant to suggest the if someone listens to Rush, etc. they are below the standard of the three college degreed people. Sadly, one was Maddow. Whew! What a piece of work.

      I don't think I was nasty to MaryK but I did try to defend the "Dropouts", all of whom, are millionaires to my knowledge. Roughly about a million people tune in to MSNBC a night. The liberals have only been able to keep a talk show on radio for about six months to a year before it fails. Air America, etc.

      The reason but forth as to why they fail is because the liberal/ progressive movement is based on destruction of personalities rather than the the discussion of ideas. Rush, is in his 23+ year of broadcasting with a 20+ million listener base per week. Mark Levin has, in three years, developed an audience of 8+ million per night/week.

      I don't know if you got to hear Dr. Ben Carson's speech at the annual prayer breakfast but it was not Obama's best day. Carson whipped Obama's butt. Now why was that?

      Carson is smarter, better educated and the first doctor to separate conjoined twins/ Carson is a pediatric neurosurgeon. His mother raised three boys and they all are doctors. She could only read on the third grade level and yet while working three jobs raised three productive citizens. I know one of the two others is a doctor also. He told the story of his mother noticed at most of the house she cleaned the TV was off and the family was reading. She came home and told the boys to turned off the TV and she wanted three book reports each week.

      http://www.christianpost.com/news/neurosurgeon-ben-carsons-politically-incorrect-speech-at-prayer-breakfast-a-youtube-sensation-89842/

      Listen to the end to get the full impact of his works.

      This man I respect. And would vote for for president.

      Jim in Maryland