Re: [Rick's Gardening Tips] Wigington Data USAF 'Chemtrails' Manual...1992 - Vid

    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 6, 2013
      Your link was broken. Try this one:

      http://www.geoengineeringwatch.org/chemtrails-manual-used-in-science-course-at-air-force-academy/

      Click on to the link and it will take you to what can only be a Photoshopped picture. See the lady standing by the wall? Note her shadow. Then look at the sun setting behind the chemclouds in the distance. Then note that the lettering is not all the same shade of color.

      And they want us to believe that there really is, or was, such an outfit as a "Chemtrails Academy"?

      Hey Ben! You wanta buy some of my moon rocks? I have some oceanfront property in Phoenix I'll let go for cheap. Or how about some Mitt Romney campaign bumper stickers? They'll be a collector's item some day. Get 'em now while you can still get 'em cheap.

      Dragon

      Chemtrails Manual Used in Science Course at Air Force Academy

      http://www.geoengin eeringwatch. org/chemtrails- manual-used- in-science- course-at- air-force- academy/

      Thanks Kathy Roberts (place one )