Why OPPT will succeed...

  • IsabelleL
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 27, 2013
      Folks, I invite you to take a peek at this article
      to see why this person thinks OPPT will succeed:

      (http://tradewithdave.com/?p=15664)

      IMHO, he makes a good point!

      The caution to be exercised, I believe, whenever
      using the Courtesy Notice is: If anyone decides
      to use the Notice as a weapon, to use guilt and
      fear as “a force, a means” to return, in kind,
      the excessive guilt and fear exercised on the
      part of the official side, i.e., using the Notice
      with the attitude: I am going to give these guys
      a taste of their own medicine, then it will not
      work to yield resolution of the perceived harm or
      injury.

      Fortunately, Heather, OPPT Trustee, and her crew
      of OPPT supporters, have been encouraging people,
      who use the Courtesy Notice, to set a kind,
      courteous, fearless, guiltless - intention - before
      forwarding it.

      That, to me, is a giant step in the right direction
      for victory, whenever one decides to use the Notice.
      To me, what they are doing is approaching their
      perceived adversary with an attitude of love versus
      fear and guilt.

      During the Age of Pieces, we were asked to master
      fear and doubt (separation); during the Age of
      Aquarius, we are asked to function in accordance
      with the God-attribute of Love (perfect union).

      I feel the Courtesy Notice will serve to teach many
      the lesson of Love, in time, with its proper
      application...