Re: [Rick's Gardening Tips] Re: Gifting will produce more lightning?

  • Gale Stark
    Message 1 of 12 , Jan 1, 2013
      That depends on what type of ingredients are being put together in you gifts or creations. What are you using? are you putting coils in your creations? Which way are the coils facing? What energy is spinning outward or inward of your creation? If you don't want to respond on the forum you can directly contact me. Happy 2013 may it be the best year yet and may the truths be known. Gale ^i^
      ------------------------------
      On Mon, Dec 31, 2012 10:09 PM CST 3rd base wrote:

      >I live in a pretty much flat area with around 900 feet elevation.
      >
      >We get maybe one or two thunderstorms a year.
      >
      >It's pretty rural, and probably have got all the towers in my area so I don't get sprayed often or heavily.
      >
      >That is an interesting website. Thanks for posting it.
      >
      >The only date I saw was 2007.
      >
      >I will have to go over the site again to ask any questions.
      >
      >Lack of thunder could be an indication of the type of energy in the area though.
      >
      >Michael
      >
      >--- In ricksgardeningtips@yahoogroups.com, "sucahyo a" <sucahyo.kdi@...> wrote:
      >>
      >> Consider this statement bellow:
      >> http://i969.photobucket.com/albums/ae172/sucahyo/dandaumstormlightning.jpg
      >>
      >> Paul Ingoldby:
      >> "I just got back from Bali ( Bali is heavily TB'd thanks to baligifter.org and probably Dan Daum) and I saw chemtrails … that didn't persist. Thanks. Awesome bloody electric storms and thunder though."
      >>
      >> Dan Daum:
      >> "Yes; a lot of electric storms around here right now (monsoon season). this is due to Chemtrails and HAARP splitting the copious quantities of ambient moisture into ions. In an ungifted area; these would take a long time to return to regular moisture as the EMR and chemicals disperse slowly. In gifted areas; the energy is drained off very quickly and the water molecules recombine rapidly giving rise to spectacular thunderstorms etc. Plenty of rain around though; especially up in the mountains."
      >>

      >> Dan Daum claim that "In gifted areas; giving rise to spectacular thunderstorms".
      >>

      >> I live 400km from Bali and lightning is very rare in Surabaya. Can be checked with:
      >> http://www.weatherzone.com.au/redirect/satellite.jsp
      >>

      >> So, I want to know if everyone here get more lightning or get less lightning after gifting?
      >>

      >> Sucahyo.

    • MaryK Croft
      Message 2 of 12 , Jan 1, 2013
        There are many people who make/have made orgonite and other devices since the first effective tool, the Croftian Cloudbuster. At first Don supported these efforts publically, but stories that came out later suggested (with believable evidence) that he stole others' ideas and called them his own. The Hootens were so involved in upgrading the cloudbuster that a new word was coined: "Hootenize." They were among the first to leave the movement when Don turned on them. We kept using their innovations for years.

        The special water that we obtained in the spring of 2003 was the beginning of the end of our relationship with my brother. By our wedding day that June, it was over. The forum was successfully divided between those who were faithful to Don and others who were declared evil by his supposedly never-wrong psychic wife. Gale was part of the faithful-to-Don crowd then. This can be seen as the place where our amiable relationship with her ended. Around that time she sent us some devices that she'd made and occasionally sold. I got next to nothing from them, though they looked pretty. The cut-up Pepsi can bits were not nearly the 50/50 ratio recommended in general for a resin/metal mix. There were enough to make it colorful, but could easily be counted. Ineffective as orgonite devices.

        Haven't seen anything she's made since. Nor could I find user reports...

        Gale has been around longer than I have, but I don't believe this has ever qualified her as an expert. Merely a constant, buzzing fly. --MaryK

        Courtesy is owed. Respect is earned. Love is given. (Unknown author, found in Guide to Texas Etiquette by Kinky Friedman)

        To: ricksgardeningtips@yahoogroups.com
        From: galewildangels@...
        Date: Tue, 1 Jan 2013 07:47:22 -0800
        Subject: Re: [Rick's Gardening Tips] Re: Gifting will produce more lightning?

        That depends on what type of ingredients are being put together in you gifts or creations. What are you using? are you putting coils in your creations? Which way are the coils facing? What energy is spinning outward or inward of your creation? If you don't want to respond on the forum you can directly contact me. Happy 2013 may it be the best year yet and may the truths be known. Gale ^i^

        ------------------------------

        On Mon, Dec 31, 2012 10:09 PM CST 3rd base wrote:

        >I live in a pretty much flat area with around 900 feet elevation.

        >We get maybe one or two thunderstorms a year.

        >It's pretty rural, and probably have got all the towers in my area so I don't get sprayed often or heavily.

        >That is an interesting website. Thanks for posting it.

        >The only date I saw was 2007.

        >I will have to go over the site again to ask any questions.

        >Lack of thunder could be an indication of the type of energy in the area though.

        >Michael

        >--- In ricksgardeningtips@yahoogroups.com, "sucahyo a" <sucahyo.kdi@...> wrote:

        >> Consider this statement bellow:

        >> http://i969.photobucket.com/albums/ae172/sucahyo/dandaumstormlightning.jpg

        >> Paul Ingoldby:

        >> "I just got back from Bali ( Bali is heavily TB'd thanks to baligifter.org and probably Dan Daum) and I saw chemtrails � that didn't persist. Thanks. Awesome bloody electric storms and thunder though."

        >> Dan Daum:

        >> "Yes; a lot of electric storms around here right now (monsoon season). this is due to Chemtrails and HAARP splitting the copious quantities of ambient moisture into ions. In an ungifted area; these would take a long time to return to regular moisture as the EMR and chemicals disperse slowly. In gifted areas; the energy is drained off very quickly and the water molecules recombine rapidly giving rise to spectacular thunderstorms etc. Plenty of rain around though; especially up in the mountains."

        >> Dan Daum claim that "In gifted areas; giving rise to spectacular thunderstorms".

        >> I live 400km from Bali and lightning is very rare in Surabaya. Can be checked with:

        >> http://www.weatherzone.com.au/redirect/satellite.jsp

        >> So, I want to know if everyone here get more lightning or get less lightning after gifting?

        >> Sucahyo.

      • Gale Stark
        Message 3 of 12 , Jan 1, 2013
          First and foremost I never had a relationship of any type with you and Al Maryk. Don never sold Cloudbuster's he only sold Terminators for the improving of heath. You had always been sideways with your brother it wasn't because of any forum problems. My website and all my posts to the CB forum had been deleted and not by me so you are right there are no accounts. And you have no special powers to know if my creations work or don't Maryk so don't put that out there that you do. I don't have to be online drumming up business either as we all know there are many, many other ways. I don't have to answer and will not answer to you or Al. No need because I know what I am doing and .hat is all that counts these days. I have never sent you any of my creations unless you two had someone else give them to you. The Sally water I do believe might have been good at first until you two took over for Sally and her water. After that it was ruined and very
          negative. With all the orgone creations and CB and all the DA you say Al put out in AZ and then you two did, wow that place shouldn't have the weather conditions it has and the negativty it does. I have questioned in the past the weather conditions around Dallas and your area after mixing your concoctions in that area. You had major storms, tornado's and flooding right after your ceremonies so guess I was correct in questioning. Don too stold something came up with and we parted ways but his original ingredients of aluminum, crystals and resins still worked and works real well today. Al downs people for always being on the internt and doing nothing to help the cause well he and you need to put up a mirror and look into it because all one has to do is go back and see how many posts either of you have posted compared to any that he accuses. Almost every post either you or him have a come back too so that means you two sit at the computer just as
          much or more. How do you have time to combat anything? As I have previously said you two do what you have to do and I will take care of busness. Gale ^i^

          ------------------------------
          On Tue, Jan 1, 2013 10:10 AM CST MaryK Croft wrote:

> [...]
          >

          > > Dan Daum:
          >
          > > "Yes; a lot of electric storms around here right now (monsoon season). this is due to Chemtrails and HAARP splitting the copious quantities of ambient moisture into ions. In an ungifted area; these would take a long time to return to regular moisture as the EMR and chemicals disperse slowly. In gifted areas; the energy is drained off very quickly and the water molecules recombine rapidly giving rise to spectacular thunderstorms etc. Plenty of rain around though; especially up in the mountains."
          >

          > > Dan Daum claim that "In gifted areas; giving rise to spectacular thunderstorms".
          >

          > > I live 400km from Bali and lightning is very rare in Surabaya. Can be checked with:
          >
          > > http://www.weatherzone.com.au/redirect/satellite.jsp
          >

          > > So, I want to know if everyone here get more lightning or get less lightning after gifting?

        • MaryK Croft
          Message 4 of 12 , Jan 1, 2013
            I will refute your misconceptions below.

            To: ricksgardeningtips@yahoogroups.com
            From: galewildangels@...
            Date: Tue, 1 Jan 2013 13:21:40 -0800

            First and foremost I never had a relationship of any type with you and Al Maryk.
            <<We wrote amiably back and forth on the forum Cloud-busters especially while I was a moderator there. Al told me that you and he had had telephone conversations before meeting me, and showed me a photo you'd sent, but that immediately stopped when it became obvious that he and I were becoming a couple.>>

            Don never sold Cloudbuster's he only sold Terminators for the improving of heath.

            <<Exactly when did I say that Don sold cloudbusters? He made his living by selling Terminator zappers, and the preceding models without the piece of resin/shaved metal plus the clear quartz bead and similar amethyst on the positive and negative wires inside. That specifically led to the development of the cloudbuster and subsequent devices.>>

            You had always been sideways with your brother it wasn't because of any forum problems.
            <<Actually, Don and I got along several times in our adult lives but those were rare. Don Bradley, the last time I talked to him, was bewildered when Don told me that his problems dated back to something I did to him when he was five years old. Don did not realize that I am two years younger than Don, and that smacks of the MK-ULTRA experiences we both had at that time in our lives. He was programmed to hate me.>>

            <<My website and all my posts to the CB forum had been deleted and not by me so you are right there are no accounts.

            <<The owner of the Cloud-busters forum pretty much did anything my brother told him to do, which included deleting yours-- and others'-- posts. The early ones can still be found in the archives of the original Yahoo group cloudbusters. You're there. I'm not, because I joined in August 2002, the month after most everybody moved to cloud-busters. That's where Don was, so that's where the action went.>>

            And you have no special powers to know if my creations work or don't Maryk so don't put that out there that you do.

            <<Al and I both remember you sending us several devices for samples, probably late in 2003. I know you were having a really hard life right then, so that's a small thing that's easily forgotten.>>

            I don't have to be online drumming up business either as we all know there are many, many other ways. I don't have to answer and will not answer to you or Al. No need because I know what I am doing and .hat is all that counts these days. I have never sent you any of my creations unless you two had someone else give them to you.

            <<Sally was a willing participant in the spring of 2002, and my boys and I went to visit her in Wisconsin. She was the real deal, but found herself in a public arena where numerous people shredded her on the forum and in private emails as well. She stopped supplying the medicine-wheel water because of the horrible things people said to her. And Gale, you were one of the worst, and that's the first time we saw that horrendous side of you, accusing her of demonology and worse. It's been seen since then, too, directed toward Al and me primarily.>>

            The Sally water I do believe might have been good at first until you two took over for Sally and her water. After that it was ruined and very

            negative.

            <<Let me reiterate that it was fine until you and people like you lit into Sally.>>

            With all the orgone creations and CB and all the DA you say Al put out in AZ and then you two did, wow that place shouldn't have the weather conditions it has and the negativty it does. I have questioned in the past the weather conditions around Dallas and your area after mixing your concoctions in that area. You had major storms, tornado's and flooding right after your ceremonies so guess I was correct in questioning.

            <<Of course you have questioned. You take every opportunity to throw negativity into the mix, and every time a newby shows up you offer your personal assistance to bring them up to speed. So do we. But weather happens, Gale. We have accomplished changes, yes, but we have not yet made everybody happy. You're a fine example. However, I don't write this to make you happy, but to allow you to show your true colors. Thank you so much for participating.>>

            Don too stold something came up with and we parted ways but his original ingredients of aluminum, crystals and resins still worked and works real well today. Al downs people for always being on the internt and doing nothing to help the cause well he and you need to put up a mirror and look into it because all one has to do is go back and see how many posts either of you have posted compared to any that he accuses. Almost every post either you or him have a come back too so that means you two sit at the computer just as

            much or more. How do you have time to combat anything? As I have previously said you two do what you have to do and I will take care of busness. Gale ^i^

            <<It's Christmas vacation, Gale! That's why I have time right now. Dragon's retired, so he has time. You have no idea how many people he helps for free with his products, not just DA. Shoot, you stay away from the group for months at a time, and neither of us bring up your name until you get a little huffy. We don't bother to talk about you behind your back, nor to try to start stuff with you. But you do have a way of putting up a challengs and for the education of other readers, one of us will set the record straight.>> --MaryK

            ------------------------------

> [...]

            > > Dan Daum:

            > > "Yes; a lot of electric storms around here right now (monsoon season). this is due to Chemtrails and HAARP splitting the copious quantities of ambient moisture into ions. In an ungifted area; these would take a long time to return to regular moisture as the EMR and chemicals disperse slowly. In gifted areas; the energy is drained off very quickly and the water molecules recombine rapidly giving rise to spectacular thunderstorms etc. Plenty of rain around though; especially up in the mountains."

            > > Dan Daum claim that "In gifted areas; giving rise to spectacular thunderstorms".

            > > I live 400km from Bali and lightning is very rare in Surabaya. Can be checked with:

            > > http://www.weatherzone.com.au/redirect/satellite.jsp

            > > So, I want to know if everyone here get more lightning or get less lightning after gifting?

          • sucahyo a
            Message 5 of 12 , Jan 1, 2013
              Yes, I am asking what kind of energy will results from everyone gifting.

              It is obvious that one method increase lightning and the other reduce lightning.

              I got confirmation at previous sunday that my method reduce lightning in Probolinggo, a city located between Surabaya and Bali. Previously lightning was intense and already take 4 lives. The rain is without lightning after my first visit this months.

              Sucahyo.

              --- In ricksgardeningtips@yahoogroups.com, "3rd base" <bookherder@...> wrote:

              > I live in a pretty much flat area with around 900 feet elevation.
              >
              > We get maybe one or two thunderstorms a year.
              >
              > It's pretty rural, and probably have got all the towers in my area so I don't get sprayed often or heavily.
              >
              > That is an interesting website. Thanks for posting it.
              >
              > The only date I saw was 2007.
              >
              > I will have to go over the site again to ask any questions.
              >
              > Lack of thunder could be an indication of the type of energy in the area though.
              >
              > Michael
              >
              > --- In ricksgardeningtips@yahoogroups.com, "sucahyo a" <sucahyo.kdi@> wrote:
              > >
              > > Consider this statement bellow:
              > > http://i969.photobucket.com/albums/ae172/sucahyo/dandaumstormlightning.jpg
              > >
              > > Paul Ingoldby:
              > > "I just got back from Bali ( Bali is heavily TB'd thanks to baligifter.org and probably Dan Daum) and I saw chemtrails … that didn't persist. Thanks. Awesome bloody electric storms and thunder though."
              > >
              > > Dan Daum:
              > > "Yes; a lot of electric storms around here right now (monsoon season). this is due to Chemtrails and HAARP splitting the copious quantities of ambient moisture into ions. In an ungifted area; these would take a long time to return to regular moisture as the EMR and chemicals disperse slowly. In gifted areas; the energy is drained off very quickly and the water molecules recombine rapidly giving rise to spectacular thunderstorms etc. Plenty of rain around though; especially up in the mountains."
              > >

              > > Dan Daum claim that "In gifted areas; giving rise to spectacular thunderstorms".
              > >

              > > I live 400km from Bali and lightning is very rare in Surabaya. Can be checked with:
              > > http://www.weatherzone.com.au/redirect/satellite.jsp
              > >

              > > So, I want to know if everyone here get more lightning or get less lightning after gifting?
              > >

              > > Sucahyo.

            • sucahyo a
              Message 6 of 12 , Jan 1, 2013
                Gale, what is your experience with lightning?

                I believe that a true gifting should produce less lightning, less storm, less drought. Not more rain but more periodic rain. Not havy downpour but a gentle rain.

                For Al Gray Dragon, his weather is normal.
                "Drought we don't got. Tornadoes we sometimes get, but that's normal for this part of the world. We also get lightning and thunder. That, too, is normal. All over the world it is normal. If you don't get it where you live, then you've messed up the weather.

                The weather here is normal. Get that? Normal. That's the best success story of all."

                For BBC, it is not:
                http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b01f893x
                "Hurricane chasers are recording bigger storms and in Texas, record-breaking rain has been followed by record-breaking drought."

                Record breaking is not normal.

                The war is not to make the trails dissipate faster, but to make the weather more friendly. Violent weather take more live, take more damage, make people lost property more than the trails.

                Sucahyo

                --- In ricksgardeningtips@yahoogroups.com, Gale Stark <galewildangels@...> wrote:

                > That depends on what type of ingredients are being put together in you gifts or creations. What are you using? are you putting coils in your creations? Which way are the coils facing? What energy is spinning outward or inward of your creation? If you don't want to respond on the forum you can directly contact me. Happy 2013 may it be the best year yet and may the truths be known. Gale ^i^
                > ------------------------------
                > On Mon, Dec 31, 2012 10:09 PM CST 3rd base wrote:
                >
                > >I live in a pretty much flat area with around 900 feet elevation.
                > >
                > >We get maybe one or two thunderstorms a year.
                > >
                > >It's pretty rural, and probably have got all the towers in my area so I don't get sprayed often or heavily.
                > >
                > >That is an interesting website. Thanks for posting it.
                > >
                > >The only date I saw was 2007.
                > >
                > >I will have to go over the site again to ask any questions.
                > >
                > >Lack of thunder could be an indication of the type of energy in the area though.
                > >
                > >Michael
                > >
                > >--- In ricksgardeningtips@yahoogroups.com, "sucahyo a" <sucahyo.kdi@> wrote:
                > >>
                > >> Consider this statement bellow:
                > >> http://i969.photobucket.com/albums/ae172/sucahyo/dandaumstormlightning.jpg
                > >>
                > >> Paul Ingoldby:
                > >> "I just got back from Bali ( Bali is heavily TB'd thanks to baligifter.org and probably Dan Daum) and I saw chemtrails … that didn't persist. Thanks. Awesome bloody electric storms and thunder though."
                > >>
                > >> Dan Daum:
                > >> "Yes; a lot of electric storms around here right now (monsoon season). this is due to Chemtrails and HAARP splitting the copious quantities of ambient moisture into ions. In an ungifted area; these would take a long time to return to regular moisture as the EMR and chemicals disperse slowly. In gifted areas; the energy is drained off very quickly and the water molecules recombine rapidly giving rise to spectacular thunderstorms etc. Plenty of rain around though; especially up in the mountains."
                > >>

                > >> Dan Daum claim that "In gifted areas; giving rise to spectacular thunderstorms".
                > >>

                > >> I live 400km from Bali and lightning is very rare in Surabaya. Can be checked with:
                > >> http://www.weatherzone.com.au/redirect/satellite.jsp
                > >>

                > >> So, I want to know if everyone here get more lightning or get less lightning after gifting?
                > >>

                > >> Sucahyo.

              • Gale Stark
                Message 7 of 12 , Jan 1, 2013
                  After pouring orgone creations we get a light rain usually about three days. If I move the CB and orgone creations around we get light rains. When the droughts appeared throwing and orgone creation into whatever water that was left, it brought rain which filled the ponds or lakes. Lightening or normal lightening is good because it puts the good ozone out into the atmosphere. Ozone means extra oxygen and we can really use that. Having the lightening that you know is not what you are use to in your area is not proper and someone is messing with the energy and your weather. The thunder that continues to constantly roll and is not normal for your area you know someone is messing around with the energy or weather again. I put hydrogen peroxide or ozone into some of my creations and both I have excellent results with. Putting activated charcoal into your creation will draw in the DOR for awhile then you will see great looking days after that. Taking
                  your creations out of the plastic containers makes them work better. Cleaning your copper pipes either on a CB or Earth CB with a cleaner or I use ketcup will help it work better. Everything needs to be washed off with water from time to time and pouring water down your pipes will also create light rains. We all know what our weather patterns were like before all the spraying. Gale ^i^

                  ------------------------------
                  On Tue, Jan 1, 2013 10:17 PM CST sucahyo a wrote:

> [...]
                  >> >
                  >> > Dan Daum:
                  >> > "Yes; a lot of electric storms around here right now (monsoon season). this is due to Chemtrails and HAARP splitting the copious quantities of ambient moisture into ions. In an ungifted area; these would take a long time to return to regular moisture as the EMR and chemicals disperse slowly. In gifted areas; the energy is drained off very quickly and the water molecules recombine rapidly giving rise to spectacular thunderstorms etc. Plenty of rain around though; especially up in the mountains."
                  >> >

                  >> > Dan Daum claim that "In gifted areas; giving rise to spectacular thunderstorms".
                  >> >

                  >> > I live 400km from Bali and lightning is very rare in Surabaya. Can be checked with:
                  >> > http://www.weatherzone.com.au/redirect/satellite.jsp
                  >> >

                  >> > So, I want to know if everyone here get more lightning or get less lightning after gifting?

                • sucahyo a
                  Message 8 of 12 , Jan 2, 2013
                    My cemenite produce ozone smell in the room. The air feel fresh. I think this is also the reason for the reduced lightning. Lightning is not needed.

                    In 3 km radius from cemenite rain happen almost everyday. There are some area 25km away that receive rain once a week. Rain pattern vary a lot in here. But I intent to let it happen just in case it help the opposite technology to open their eyes.

                    It seems the tipical rain pattern for the opposite technology (one that produce more lightning) is once a week, with heavier downpour. Most of them would brag about receiving heavy rain that can last 6 hours. News usually confirm it along with report of casuality, flood, land slide or lost lives.

                    Water cleans the device by absorbing the bad energy. The water become bad after clensing. I believe it is better to not relying on water.

                    Reich cloud busting manual suggest to move the pipe direction a little on every 5 minutes. always aimed to the horizon

                  • Gale Stark
                    Message 9 of 12 , Jan 2, 2013
                      DON croft's style cloudbuster is not the same as the Reich one. Reich's works in water and puts the negative DOR into the water and yes it would be bad water afterwards. Croft's style does not use water but I do clean off the orgone base and clea the copper pipes. Gale ^i^

                    • sucahyo a
                      Message 10 of 12 , Jan 3, 2013
                        What I mean is moving around orgonite may produce greater effect. Hanging orgone device in a tree branch shaked by the wind should be tried.

                        Putting cemenite in a car / bike is an effective way of gifting. I can see the change in the sky right away when I enter places with bad sky.

                        If we consider the rate of change, as base of a pipe, moving water is a lot stronger than orgonite. An hour of cloud busting is enough to call forth a strong storm. Chembuster seems require weeks.

                        Sucahyo.