Quote of the Day

  • MaryK Croft
    Message 1 of 414 , Dec 1, 2012
      My
      brain is only a receiver, in the Universe there is a core from which we
      obtain knowledge, strength and inspiration. I have not penetrated into
      the secrets of this core, but I know that it exists.

      ´┐ŻNikola Tesla

      Courtesy is owed. Respect is earned. Love is given. (Unknown author, found in Guide to Texas Etiquette by Kinky Friedman)

    • MaryK Croft
      Message 414 of 414 , Mar 2 5:32 AM
        "Leadership is about submission to duty, not elevation to power."
        - Gordon Tootoosis.