Quote of the Day

  • MaryK Croft
    Message 1 of 460 , Dec 1, 2012
      My
      brain is only a receiver, in the Universe there is a core from which we
      obtain knowledge, strength and inspiration. I have not penetrated into
      the secrets of this core, but I know that it exists.

      �Nikola Tesla

      Courtesy is owed. Respect is earned. Love is given. (Unknown author, found in Guide to Texas Etiquette by Kinky Friedman)

      Message 460 of 460 , Jan 27

         What this country needs is a talented genius.

        Dragon

        "Talent hits a target no one else can hit. Genius hits a target no one else can see." - Arthur Schopenhauer