Quote of the Day

  • MaryK Croft
    Message 1 of 371 , Dec 1, 2012
      My
      brain is only a receiver, in the Universe there is a core from which we
      obtain knowledge, strength and inspiration. I have not penetrated into
      the secrets of this core, but I know that it exists.

      �Nikola Tesla

      Courtesy is owed. Respect is earned. Love is given. (Unknown author, found in Guide to Texas Etiquette by Kinky Friedman)

    • MaryK Croft
      Message 371 of 371 , Apr 14 9:37 PM
        "We need to dare disturb the universe by not being manipulated or frightened by judgmental groups who assume the right to insist that if we do not agree with them, not only do we not understand but we are wrong. How dull the world would be if we all had to feel the same way about everything, if we all had to like the same books, dislike the same books… " --Madeleine L'Engle