Quote of the Day

  • MaryK Croft
    Message 1 of 427 , Dec 1, 2012
      My
      brain is only a receiver, in the Universe there is a core from which we
      obtain knowledge, strength and inspiration. I have not penetrated into
      the secrets of this core, but I know that it exists.

      �Nikola Tesla

      Courtesy is owed. Respect is earned. Love is given. (Unknown author, found in Guide to Texas Etiquette by Kinky Friedman)

      Message 427 of 427 , Jul 18 9:34 AM

        You say the Democratic Party is 'lost'. That's one way to put it. I've found two writers who describe the Democratic Party and tell it like it is. Will Rogers, from a long time ago:

        "I'm not a member of an organized political party. I'm a Democrat."

        Anyone who's old enough to remember that George Wallace and Hubert Humphrey were both Democrats will understand.

        More recently, Gordon Duff described the Democratic Party as we know it today.

        "There is nothing totalitarian about Democrats, in fact there is nothing even “organized” about the Democrats. They fight among each other so much, no two have ever agreed on anything.

        Given a choice in 2016, I'd take the Zombie Apocalypse over rule by the Republican Party any day.

        Why?

        Killing Zombies is not illegal.

        Dragon