Quote of the Day

  • MaryK Croft
    Message 1 of 432 , Dec 1, 2012
      My
      brain is only a receiver, in the Universe there is a core from which we
      obtain knowledge, strength and inspiration. I have not penetrated into
      the secrets of this core, but I know that it exists.

      ´┐ŻNikola Tesla

      Courtesy is owed. Respect is earned. Love is given. (Unknown author, found in Guide to Texas Etiquette by Kinky Friedman)

    • MaryK Croft
      Message 432 of 432 , Aug 30
        Actually, read this lady's work (it's her birthday!) and find your own quote: http://www.astro.com/astro-databank/Ivins,_Molly

        I found her first book at a local thrift store where all the books are 25 cents.  --MaryK