Documentation Please

  • Deb Martindale
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 24, 2012
      That was for Jefferson only. Can you provide documentation for "Our very first president" and "his successors
      who
      were signers of the Declaration of Independence."? Earth Mama

      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 24, 2012
        Debbie, I've already provided the documentation you requested. This time I put it in big letters so that you won't miss it.
        Dragon

        >>The 1971 (ninth edition) Encyclopedia Britannica, 7:183, states the following: "By the end of the 18th century deism had become a dominant religious attitude among upper-class Americans, and the first three presidents of the United States held this conviction, as is amply evidenced in their correspondence."

        This should be enough information to satisfy your quest