Re: Union Of Concerned Scientists -- one more time

  • spirithelps
    Message 1 of 13 , Feb 1, 2004
      What does this one mean under Disadvantages? Where someone in a
      remote location takes control of it?

      "2. Possible remote implanting of CB operators and activists (this
      based on psychics and remote viewers - I can't corroborate this)"
    • spirithelps
      Message 2 of 13 , Feb 1, 2004
        New Orleans, I'm sure, is a better gig than Flag! Quite a bit more
        happening there . . . teheheheeeee. Monsoons sold to a guy who had a
        used CD store downtown. He gave me a chance to buy into it, but I
        didn't have the money, and I wasn't sure it was for me. He's
        improved it and now has bigger and varying bands from all over.

        --- In ricksgardeningtips@yahoogroups.com, rick_n_la <no_reply@y...>
        wrote:
        > >>Are ya still playing music?? Do ya ever make it over here?<<
        >
        > Yep, scary way to make a living but I'm keeping my head above
        water. I haven't played Monsoon's in Flagstaff for years - mostly
        just gigging in California and occasionally
        > New Orleans. I've been working primarily with these two groups,
        and a few local ones:

        > (Shameless plug here - it's good to be moderator - LOL!)
        > http://thebonedaddys.com
        > http://conjuntojardin.com
        >
        > > >On your post to the meteorologist with the Yuma radar, I was
        > wondering what the image looked like that you sent? Was it one of
        > the pics with it blasting out into the Pacific?<<
        >
        > Exactly right. It was forwarded to me by AD a committed L.A.
        activist who I have met and admire greatly.