No wonder Romney hates unions so much.

  • MaryK Croft
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 1, 2012
      Today, the United Auto Workers will be bring an ethics complaint against him:

      http://criticalmassprogress.com/2012/11/01/united-auto-workers-to-file-federal-ethics-complaint-aginst-romney/

      Meanwhile, the Romnesia just keeps coming. Now he loves FEMA and that the auto companies were saved (that last bit is explained by the above story.) --MaryK

      Courtesy is owed. Respect is earned. Love is given. (Unknown author, found in Guide to Texas Etiquette by Kinky Friedman)

    • Jimmy
      Message 2 of 4 , Nov 1, 2012
        FYI

        http://obamaballotchallenge.com/obama-and-biden-indicted-by-florida-grand-jury

        Jim in Maryland

        Message 3 of 4 , Nov 2, 2012
          This is bogus, Jimmy. This is a bunch of Florida Teabaggers who got together and did something on their own. This is not an indictment that has any standing in a court of law.
          You'd better stick with the ice cream business, Jimmy.

          Dragon

          Message 4 of 4 , Nov 2, 2012
            Indicted by a "citizen's grand jury"? I doubt they'll get any farther than that. No standing with the court. --MaryK

            To: ricksgardeningtips@yahoogroups.com
            From: heffleyjr@...
            Date: Fri, 2 Nov 2012 05:24:11 +0000