Re: Kent Chemtrails Awareness, UK

  • evodude2001
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 1, 2012
      --- In ricksgardeningtips@yahoogroups.com, "lillymist2" <susanrich66@...> wrote:

      > Sorry about no links showing up, every other group I sent this to has the links except this forum.
      >
      > Here we go:
      >
      > http://www.forbiddenknowledgetv.com/videos/chemtrails/kent-chemtrails-awareness-uk-.html
      >

      > --- In ricksgardeningtips@yahoogroups.com, "susanrich66@" <susanrich66@> wrote:
      > >

      > > Having trouble viewing this email? Click here
      > >

      > > In 2010, aerospace engineers submitted
      > > conclusive evidence for Covert Stratospheric
      > > Aerosol Geoengineering, (aka "Chemtrails")
      > > in a 336 page report called "CASE ORANGE".
      > >
      > > The report was commissioned by THE BELFORT
      > > GROUP (UK), who held a "CHEMTRAILS SYMPOSIUM"
      > > where the conclusions were presented by
      > > aerospace engineer, Dr. Coen Vermeeren.
      > >
      > > The term "chemtrails" is in the text of 2001
      > > legislation (HR-2977) where it is defined as an
      > > "exotic weapon".
      > >
      > > Video:
      > >

      > > Kent Chemtrails Awareness, UK
      > >
      > > - Alexandra
      > >

      > > P.S. Please share Forbidden Knowledge TV e-mails
      > > and videos with your friends and colleagues.
      > >

      > > That's how we grow. Thanks.
      > >

      > > Alexandra Bruce
      > > Publisher, Forbidden Knowledge TV
      > > Daily Videos from the Edges of Science
      > >
      > > http://www.ForbiddenKnowledgeTV.com
      > >

      > > Miss a broadcast? All FKTV broadcasts are backed up
      > > on Facebook and Twitter
      > >

      > > Forward email
      > >

      > > This email was sent to susanrich66@ by
      > > newsletter@ |
      > > Update Profile/Email Address | Instant removal with SafeUnsubscribe™ |
      > > Privacy Policy.
      > >
      > > Forbidden Knowledge TV | 7920 Norton Ave Suite 4 | West Hollywood | CA |
      > > 90046

      Never mind the video... have you obtained a copy of the 336 page report you mentioned, 'Case Orange'?

      (Worryingly, Case Orange appears to be a cultural reference, originally appearing in Battlestar Galactica, 2003.)

      The 20Mb document available from checktheevidence.co.uk is described as 'part 1', and is not 336 pages long. Where is the rest, I wonder?

      Have you read it? Have you got part 2?