Sun Day Morning

  • Ben
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 1, 2012
      I am looking out the front door- the sun is coming up- very bright shining right into my open door--I think how amazing -this ball of collected energy emiting warmth and light that we living things need -the earth alive to the vibrations of this energy ball-
      her oceans dancing with life at all points= the earth sprouting energy filled foods -comsumed by life at every level
      Just how amazing is that My vibratimg energy filled pally
    • MaryK Croft
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 1, 2012
        Ahh, the power of Ra! It is indeed energizing, motivating, incredible. So many indigenous people celebrate the moment of sunrise, and that is a powerful Agnihotra time as well. Just being there to catch the first bright beams is magical. --MaryK

        Courtesy is owed. Respect is earned. Love is given. (Unknown author, found in Guide to Texas Etiquette by Kinky Friedman)

        To: ricksgardeningtips@yahoogroups.com
        From: banoyes2@...
        Date: Sun, 1 Apr 2012 11:55:59 +0000
        Subject: [Rick's Gardening Tips] Sun Day Morning