Re: [Rick's Gardening Tips] DGB back up

  • Betsy Reed
    Message 1 of 35 , Mar 1, 2012
      my thoughts on this haven't changed. I think he's crackers.

      Betsy

      "The truth will set you free, but first it will piss you off."

      On Feb 29, 2012, at 6:34 PM, Ginger Duckett wrote:

      > Here is his latest if you have not seen it. I would love to hear people's thoughts.
      >
      > http://www.youtube.com/user/wellaware1boss?ob=0#p/u

    • 3rd base
      Message 35 of 35 , Mar 7, 2012
        Great info Ben

        If we got rid of our harmful obsessions/addictions that would reduce the need to have to deal with these people IMO 90-99%.

        I just heard on an ad today that there are over 12,000 diseases now. You'd think that they might allow a real cure once in awhile.

        With ACME's royal cream, capsicum, and cayenne I got pain covered pretty good.

        I prefer using coconut oil for bugs. The D earth probably would be good if I was outside more.