Re: [Rick's Gardening Tips] Let's start now

  • Ben
    Message 1 of 9 , Feb 1, 2012
      The tone of your posts is far from the idea of finding ways to end the criminial government--The best part is you addmitting Obama is a stooge for the Illuminati- at least we won't have to read any more about your hero Obama trying to help anything-
      He is a dancing puppet-as you attest to
      Thats a start