HEAVY SPRAY IN GRAND RAPIDS, MICHIGAN NEW YEARS MORNING

  • Robert Cardwell
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 1, 2004
      4 & 5 jets covering the sky today. how do I post pictures?

      THX, Robert

      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 3, 2004
        Hi Robert,

        In order to post a picture, you must name it with a .jpg suffix, for example, chemtrail.jpg. Then click on the photos section at the left margin of the home page and follow the
        simple directions. One problem, we may have exceeded our 30 MB limit on photos. If so, we're out of luck unless some contributors want to delete some photos. If you try it
        and we're full let me know and I'll cut out a couple more of mine so you can fit yours in.

        Also, please select the "small" or "medium" resizing option. They still look fine and that leaves more space for other photos.

        Thanks,

        Rick