RE: [Rick's Gardening Tips] What do you think of this?

  • MaryK Croft
    Message 1 of 8 , Nov 1, 2011
      Hi! You have found the right place to assuage your fears. This "explanation" has been going around for at least ten years, has never been backed up in any way, and frankly it doesn't even matter that much any more. Members of this group have been actively getting rid of chemtrails for about that same length of time. In many parts of the country, chemtrails are the exception rather than the rule now. Elsewhere, there are nowhere near the amount that there used to be, primarily because so much has been done (and continues to be done) to fight back.

      Don't be scared. It isn't as much truth as you are afraid it might be. --MaryK

      Courtesy is owed. Respect is earned. Love is given. (Unknown author, found in Guide to Texas Etiquette by Kinky Friedman)

      To: ricksgardeningtips@yahoogroups.com
      From: biancajacobsimon@...
      Date: Tue, 1 Nov 2011 06:40:51 +0000
      Subject: [Rick's Gardening Tips] What do you think of this?

      http://www.hiddenmysteries.org/themagazine/vol10/chem/chemtrailinsider.shtml

      Could this be a hoax? It scares me too much to think it is true.

      Is there an evidence based article along these lines anyone knows of that I can share? Make people aware without me being flagged as crazy? Being incredibly sleep deprived and sensitive in nature - my family always assume this to be the case.

    • Bianca Simon
      Message 2 of 8 , Nov 1, 2011
        Thank you so much. Who wants to live in fear right? What action have you been taking out of interest?

        I have been trying to spread the word, ask questions, trying to buy local organic and going to move money to a credit union and buy land outright so gave no mortgage

        Sent from my iPod

        On 1 Nov 2011, at 11:33, MaryK Croft <marykcroft@...> wrote:

        > Hi! You have found the right place to assuage your fears. This "explanation" has been going around for at least ten years, has never been backed up in any way, and frankly it doesn't even matter that much any more. Members of this group have been actively getting rid of chemtrails for about that same length of time. In many parts of the country, chemtrails are the exception rather than the rule now. Elsewhere, there are nowhere near the amount that there used to be, primarily because so much has been done (and continues to be done) to fight back.
        >
        > Don't be scared. It isn't as much truth as you are afraid it might be. --MaryK
        >
        > Courtesy is owed. Respect is earned. Love is given. (Unknown author, found in Guide to Texas Etiquette by Kinky Friedman)
        >

        > To: ricksgardeningtips@yahoogroups.com
        > From: biancajacobsimon@...
        > Date: Tue, 1 Nov 2011 06:40:51 +0000
        > Subject: [Rick's Gardening Tips] What do you think of this?
        >

        > http://www.hiddenmysteries.org/themagazine/vol10/chem/chemtrailinsider.shtml
        >
        > Could this be a hoax? It scares me too much to think it is true.
        >
        > Is there an evidence based article along these lines anyone knows of that I can share? Make people aware without me being flagged as crazy? Being incredibly sleep deprived and sensitive in nature - my family always assume this to be the case.

      • Jimmy
        Message 3 of 8 , Nov 1, 2011
          I would be suspicious of this and not read too much of this as truth. If you read closely I could have written this because it is so vague and makes generalized statements that anybody could dream this up.

          Hell, Al does better than this. (:-}

          Jim in Maryland

          Message 4 of 8 , Nov 1, 2011
            Thanks!

            Sent from my iPod

            Message 5 of 8 , Nov 2, 2011
              I wouldn't concern myself with what this person wrote. His or her idendity is not revealed, and the message is not passed through a third party who has any credibility, either. So, it's just a made-up fear piece written, no doubt, for the purpose of generating fear and apprehension.

              The writer attributes the chemtrail spraying to the government, which is not so. That alone tells me that whatever else follows is going to be of doubtful merit.

              Let's talk about you for a minute. You just recently signed on. What brings you to this outfit? Do you have a chemtrail problem where you live? If so, something can be done about it. Write to me.

              Why are you sleep-deprived? Sounds like something from Guantanamo! Are you sleep-deprived because you worry about chemtrails, or do you worry about chemtrails because being sleep-deprived has made you paranoid and suspicious and you chemtrails give you something to worry about?

              Dragon

              Message 6 of 8 , Nov 2, 2011
                Sleep deprived as I have twin babies and a 4 yo. It is tiring being tagged teamed at night and no rest in the day!

                I was living in Australia for 18 months, then came back to England 2 years ago now and just remember being shocked at how the whole sky was a White haze. I just assumed it was the different weather, may be it is. I don't know when I last saw the sun. It is always covered with a White haze and even then is very bright.

                I started looking at persistent jet trails or chemtrails, because I googled my symptoms and aluminium poisoning came up along with a chemtrail site. It really scared me and I became a bit obsessed with the subject.

                I am trying to find some objectivity, but there wasn't much on the Internet some of it is really scary.

                So trying to just find the truth and some balance.

                I can see and hear helicopters a lot - perhaps there is all a valid reason. And I do see a lot pod persistent jet trails too.

                What has been discovered your end?

                Sent from my iPod

                Message 7 of 8 , Nov 2, 2011
                  --- On Wed, 11/2/11, Bianca Simon <biancajacobsimon@...> wrote:

                  >>Sleep deprived as I have twin babies and a 4 yo.
                  That will do it!! What part of England? We have one operative who lives in the northern part. I've been trying to hook up with someone in or near London for years.

                  Maggie is the name of the lady who lives in the northern part of that country. She has done extensive remedial work on chemtrails and other dark side problems in her part of the country. If you live outside of her range of influence, let's get together and work on some of these problems.

                  Maggie will likely see this post and write to you herself. She has computer problems so it may not happen directly.

                  There is a way to erase and prevent chemtrails. I'll post this on the forum since you are new, and there's some others who have not seen it, either. Here in the American colonies, the skies are clear over most of the area. A few places have chemtrails, but it is nothing like it was in the early days. When I find someone who has a chemtrail problem, I offer them a solution to it. And that way, the problem continues to diminish.

                  Check out what I'll be posting next and we can go from there.

                  Dragon