Petition on Whitehouse.gov site

  • dbootsthediva
    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 1, 2011
      Please consider signing n forwarding petition. White House Administration will review all petitions receiving 5,000 signatures. It's a jumping off point, but our goverment needs to also investigate their own Star Wars Science in the National Interest of advanced technology that is damaging our DNA of wireless n interfering with our privacy of satellites which have the capacity to interfere with our bodies natural EMF as well as a targeted population's brain waves. We also need to start a petition about the environmental manipulation of the geo-engineering of the chemical contrails as well as the HAARP technology's and a real investigation into 9/11
      http://wh.gov/4j0

      form a presidential commission to investigate the covert use of mind control technologies on America
      http://wh.gov/4j0 link
      The Church Committee's investigation of the FBI, NSA, and CIA in the early 1970s uncovered the existence of the CIA's secret mind control program, MKULTRA. This program non-consensually
    • Betsy Reed
      Message 2 of 5 , Oct 1, 2011
        Why does an alarm go off in my head when I sign one of these White House petitions?
        I have done so a couple of times and it gives me the heebie -jeebies.
        I just simply don't believe that the White House "will review" petitions receiving 5000 signatures. Do they really review the petitions or do they put we, the rabble-rousers, on some kind of list?
        We do have to "sign up" to sign any petitions. My bullsh-- alarm is sounding. Am I being unnecessarily paranoid? Does anyone else hear such alarm bells?

        Betsy

        "The individual is handicapped by coming face to face with a conspiracy so monstrous he cannot believe it exists."
        -- J. Edgar Hoover, former FBI director

        Message 3 of 5 , Oct 2, 2011
          Well the administration also states they will review AS WELL AS SEND A RESPONSE for petitions w/5,000 signature. That now becomes a paper trail. Something is better than nothing. And then the obvious of some other different eyes in the administration might get some awareness on this issue rather than an issue like this staying out of site out of mind.

          It's better than sitting on our hands. But most likely all of us were already on a list for having audacity to contemplate them being guilty of spewing chemical contrails in our skys globally. Most likely we all are already domestic terrorists in some regard because most of us have a belief that our government's are engaged in this atrocity of a black ops operation of manipulating our atmosphere environment. What goes up must come down right into the very air
          we live and breathe. That's human experimentation no matter
          how you look at. AND I SURE DIDN'T GIVE THEM MY PERMISSION TO BE
          A LAB RAT. NONE OF US DID.
          It would be nice if someone also started a environmental manipulation petition concerning the chemical contrails that are
          pillaging and raping Nature.

          You would sign a chemtrail type petition right of need for investigation or need of a presidential commission to review the issue of environmental manipulation, right? You would sign something like that no matter what
          heebie jeebies you got because you have grave concerns for what they are doing in our skies, right?
          I know I would. My standing up to sign a chemtrail petition is me caring enough about future generations and not wanting them to be in a position that it is futile or future generations that instead are completely blinded to only civil obedience.
          We don't have many avenues open to us in which to show the administration that we have concerns on several matters.

          I for one, am willing to take the chance now. I care enough
          about the generations coming behind me that I am willing to
          stand up for them now before we lose another constitution right
          like freedom. In my opinion, our constitutional rights our
          just slowly being chipped away at, one by one.

          At some point, their might be none left.

          Either we unite on some causes or ???? I really don't like
          the or I am seeing down the road meant for us and future generations.

          But that's just my opinion.

          Dee

          Message 4 of 5 , Oct 2, 2011
            --- On Mon, 10/3/11, dbootsthediva <dbootsthediva@...> wrote:
            >>I care enough about the generations coming behind me that I am willing to
            stand up for them now before we lose another constitution right like freedom<<
            Do you care enough to spray some DA? I'll send you some for free.

            Dragon

            From: dbootsthediva <dbootsthediva@...>
            Subject: Re: [Rick's Gardening Tips] Petition on Whitehouse.gov site
            To: ricksgardeningtips@yahoogroups.com
            Date: Monday, October 3, 2011, 1:01 AM

            Message 5 of 5 , Oct 3, 2011
              > You would sign a chemtrail type petition right of need for investigation or need of a presidential commission to review the issue of environmental manipulation, right? You would sign something like that no matter what heebie jeebies you got because you have grave concerns for what they are doing in our skies, right?

              http://www.forteantimes.com/features/fbi/5383/a_game_of_tag.html

              This approach is being adopted by the US Defense Threat Reduction Agency...A recent report on technology being developed by the DTRA described an initiative to develop "Novel materials that could be applied to human hair, skin or other materials, via special lotions, soaps, or shampoos, to provide a persistent signature, and their corresponding detectors." ....use long-range sensors to track them. This might, for example, be based on an ultraviolet (UV) laser that produced very short pulses. These would cause the tagging material to respond with a flash which would be too faint for the human eye to detect but which could be easily visible to special cameras.

              SMARTWATER AND SPIKED SHAMPOO
              An ankle tag is far larger that the implant in the Walbert case, but means of tagging a subject without them being aware are real enough. Security company SmartWater has a range of products used to mark property for later identification, and also for tagging people. According to their website, "The SmartWater Index Spray System will spray intruders with a water-based solution, which contains a unique `forensic code'.

              The spray is invisible but glows under ultraviolet light. According to the manufacturers, it cannot easily be washed off and will remain on hair, clothing and skin for weeks. The clever part is that the spray contains an identifi­cation code: any given spray can be uniquely traced back to a particular site

              The Index Spray could also be used in any situation where you wanted to covertly tag someone, say attendees at a demonstrat­ion, a political rally or other event. If the authorities want to track you without your knowledge, they have the technology.