Re: Has anyone spoken with Don Walker (PR for FAA in LA)?

    Message 1 of 6 , Dec 1, 2003
      I tried Don and got his voice mail as usual. It looks like he's not too keen on talking to the public. I left a message asking him for a physical and email address so he could
      respond to my complaint in writing so that I would have a physical record of his response.

      Anyone else want to help make Don's day?

      Rick

      --- In ricksgardeningtips@yahoogroups.com, "ceruleannie" <ceruleannie@y...> wrote:
      > I paged Don Walker today. He is the Public Affairs officer for the
      > FAA in this region. He has not returned my call yet. I'll post his
      > reply if he does.
      >
      > His pager number is: (877) 302-7686.
      > His office number is: (310) 725-3580.
    • ceruleannie
      Message 2 of 6 , Dec 1, 2003
        --- In ricksgardeningtips@yahoogroups.com, rick_n_la <no_reply@y...>
        wrote:
        Don did not return my call when I paged him this weekend, and I just
        left another voice mail at his office number. I'll let you know if he
        replies.

        I would encourage as many of us as possible to call him this week
        until someone receives a satisfactory reply.

        Message 3 of 6 , Dec 1, 2003
          I tried to get the # for the tower at LAX but they won't give it out. I did get the supervisor LAX public affairs who was very nice and seemed genuinely in the dark about the
          CT spraying. I'm sending her links, and she gave me the Washington D.C. # of the office of Don Walker's supervising office (although she said the # was 2 years old). I'll try it
          tomorrow afternoon if I get back before closing time in D.C. Here's the FFA # of the National Asst. Administrator of Public Affairs: 202 267 3883

          If I don't hear from him, I'll be going over his head to issue an official complaint at the D.C. office. Anyone else want to jump on this?

          Rick
          Message 4 of 6 , Dec 3, 2003
            I called him again today - he is obviously stonewalling so I would
            apprecate other people calling him as well. I'm not letting this
            asshole off the hook. Ask for his email address so you can get a
            response in writing.

            > His pager number is: (877) 302-7686.
            > His office number is: (310) 725-3580.

            rick