Happy 2011 everybody!

    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 1, 2011
      Gee, I just got back from my gig and it's 2:00 A.M.

      Where is everybody?

      Welcome new members, let's make 2011 the year we get rid of
      chemtrails once and for all. Any and all new ideas are welcome.

      Rick
    • MaryK Croft
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 1, 2011
        I admit I had a moment of nostalgia for the times when I always had a good-paying New Year's gig. It's been 9 years since then. When I met Dragon, I stopped playing out (other than the college jazz band for a few more semesters.) Lots of other things going on.

        There were very few people here last night and it was obvious that some were having trouble with their Yahoo.

        If you haven't read the astrological site I posted last night, please go there. It sounds like the kind of year we can really get things done. --MaryK

        Courtesy is owed. Respect is earned. Love is given. (Unknown author, found in Guide to Texas Etiquette by Kinky Friedman)

        To: ricksgardeningtips@yahoogroups.com