Re: [Rick's Gardening Tips] Antelope Valley Chemtrails 11/30/2010

  • judy
    Message 1 of 7 , Dec 1, 2010
      Checking in on how you're doing, Ginny?

      Judy

      --- On Tue, 11/30/10, virginia hawke <ginnicus1@...> wrote:

      From: virginia hawke <ginnicus1@...>
      Subject: Re: [Rick's Gardening Tips] Antelope Valley Chemtrails 11/30/2010
      To: ricksgardeningtips@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Tuesday, November 30, 2010, 8:20 PM

      Hi Bill!

      Yup!  We've been getting them hot & heavy, non-stop, it seems.  They make me sick...literally and figuratively.

      Ginny

    • virginia hawke
      Message 2 of 7 , Dec 1, 2010
        How kind of you to ask, Judy!  I've replied privately, so as not to clutter this forum with personal issues.

        Ginny

        Yup!  We've been getting them hot & heavy, non-stop, it seems.  They make me sick...literally and figuratively.

        Ginny

      • Kimberlee
        Message 3 of 7 , Dec 1, 2010
          It was like that here yesterday. It was just sickening. It ended up clearing up later in the day and then another onslaught rolled in from Long Beach.

          Something is going on because I got an insane headache last weekend and it reminded me of what happened in 2007 when I was going into these three day migraines due to sinus irritation. It had me really feeling bad with pressure and headache and nausea. It started to get better the next day, then its been off and on. I used a saline sinus spray and some vics and that seemed to help. I also started putting some peroxide in my ears and up my nose. For the first time in I don't know how long, I noticed after using the peroxide that my sense of smell was back. I thought I had lost it after years of smoking, but it has been six months since I became free of it and I thought I would get my sense of smell back immediately. I think the chems have dulled it and the peroxide is helping clean out the cobwebs with God knows what irritants have been inhaled all this time.

          Anyway, the sky is pretty clear today, with some intermitant trails. It was insane yesterday, tons of x's and crazy stuff.

          Kimberlee

          --- In ricksgardeningtips@yahoogroups.com, Al Gray <captaindragonfarstar@...> wrote:

          > Wow, Bill! That's some thick stuff. Closest I've seen in a long time to the photo that is on Rick's front page. How long did it take for the sky to clear up after the spray ended?
          > Dragon

        • Ginger Duckett
          Message 4 of 7 , Dec 1, 2010
            Hi Kimberly,

            I am glad you are feeling better, I also spray colloidal silver in my nose as
            well and it seems to help. Have you tried that?

            Ginger