Re: [Rick's Gardening Tips] Rita

  • S Ots
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 1, 2010
      Sounds like someone got in.
      Sophi

      ________________________________
      From: Deborah Martindale <delemara@...>
      To: ricksgardeningtips@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Wed, June 30, 2010 11:15:59 AM
      Subject: [Rick's Gardening Tips] Rita

      I wonder if this is the same Rita who sent this to me this morning?
      - - -

      Help me carry out my last wish. With your help; I want to donate to the needy ($18.5M), the poor
      and motherless baby’s homes. reply if we can work together.
      Rita.
      - - -

      I deleted it, of course. Sounds along the same lines as all the Nigerian money scams I get too. I can recognize those just by the subject line and never even open them! I hope someone isn't mining email addresses from Rick's.

      Earth Mama Deb