Are we having fun ?

  • Michael
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 1, 2003
      Nice attempts at spraying this morning here on the West Side, all the
      way down into long beach.
    • BGCee
      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 1, 2003
        I am in the Sun Valley area, next to Burbank. It was overcast this
        morning, now it is chemcast.

        --- In ricksgardeningtips@yahoogroups.com, "Michael"
        Message 3 of 4 , Oct 1, 2003
          It was nasty here on the west side for about an hour until the orgone army easily over ran the rather wimpy spray attempts. I guess these losers have to draw a paycheck
          spraying their toxins on the public even if it is completely ineffective - sort of a microcosm of all government operations.

          It will be even worse for the chemboys after I deploy another 10 water wands this week.

          Bring it on, losers!

          Rick
        • Michael
          Message 4 of 4 , Oct 1, 2003
            Shit, did anyone just see the high velocity tandem spraying ? Two high
            altitude, hig velocity jets spraying side by side. Sometimes the
            excuses of the powers that be boggle the mind. Normal activity, grrr.

            Michael.