No Spraying in 10 days!

    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 1 1:37 PM
      Happy labor day everyone - I guess even the treasonous sprayboys can't
      be everywhere at once.

      Rick
    • kirsch586
      Message 2 of 4 , Sep 1 2:42 PM
        That's because all your spray planes have come to Minneapolis. We've
        experienced at least some spray nearly every day since the blackout.
        Saturday and Sunday were extremely heavy. On Sunday we even had
        droplets of brown liquid falling from the sky. Today has been eerily
        quiet. Maybe the sprayboys take holidays too.

        --- In ricksgardeningtips@yahoogroups.com, rick_n_la <no_reply@y...>

        Message 3 of 4 , Sep 1 3:17 PM
          Sorry to hear you're getting hammered up there. Have you considered building or buying a cloudbuster or other orgone devices? They really do mitigate the effects of spraying
          over time, and best of all, the government just HATES them.

          Rick
        • kirsch586
          Message 4 of 4 , Sep 2 10:11 AM
            Just finished building my first CB yesterday. Unfortunately it's only
            a single pipe unit and I'm worried it won't have enough power to make
            a difference. There's no one around here to help me - my friends and
            family all think I'm nuts.