Re: [Rick's Gardening Tips] Know Someone Who Thinks Anything Is Obama's Fault?

  • Rob
    Message 1 of 7 , Mar 1, 2010
      THANK YOU, Robert.

      You just described my REASON for voting in 2008.

      I used the "write-in" option, wherein I entered:

      "NO CONFIDENCE" (in the electoral process) (because
      there was no one to vote FOR, and no reason to).

      I'm no Obama-basher, not at ALL. He's the same as
      the others, except he was the CHOSEN one by the
      puppet-masters. The 'election' (show) is irrelevant.

      They needed a prettier face, a more lucid "TALK",
      enough to keep the pissed-off populace consoled
      and pacified, yet just enough conflict to maintain
      some conflict, maintain the "us-VS-them" duel.

      It's all a DISTRACTION - from some of the biggest
      fraud(s) in humankind: the (fractional reserve)
      banking cartels - and their (historical) act -
      and now the "health" (fraud) ACT, too, - mostly
      just a subsidy or "bailout" for the health finance
      (insurance) industry.

      THANK you ALSO for identifying the location of
      that famed (yet elusive) "over-the-horizon radar"

      ... slightly aft, just over the perineal horizon.

      I doubt it CAN be "pulled out" of there, though.

      But don't worry, it's not fatal, just a whiney old
      dog, needing some diapers, nice boy, so very old.

      (OOPS, where's that flea powder?)

      Thanks again, Robert, really.

      Sincerely, Robin

      PS. what's that old saying about the two-party
      "system" and the People ???

      Democracy is like two wolves and a sheep deciding
      on what to have for dinner.

      ======

      --- In ricksgardeningtips@yahoogroups.com, "Robert Busser" <RBusser@...> wrote:

      > Obama is just another zionist stooge, no real difference between him and Mccain
      >
      > pretty sad and ironic you roll this garbage out on the day Obama and the zion traitors in congress renew the patriot act.
      >
      > Al "we all know one party has been a little easier on all of us"
      >
      > and that would be?
      >
      > 1. the libertarian party?
      > 2. The green Party?
      > 3. Nader?
      >
      > We all know you cannot mean the democrats were any easier on us?
      >
      > More War, More Bailouts for cronies, now we are doing assassination of U.S. Citizens (patriot act on steroids)
      >
      > Pull your head out of the place the sun does not shine Al.
      >
      > you may or may not have some value in regards to battling chemtrails, but your reasoning ability is garbage.....
      >
      > please sell that pile of dung somewhere else
      >
      > "Obama and the democrats are easier, assassination of citizens is kinder and gentler form of govt"
      >
      > What planet are you from really?

    • MaryK Croft
      Message 2 of 7 , Mar 1, 2010
        I wonder how write-in votes are scanned? And counted? The computerized system is terrible, we can probably all agree.

        Let me make a point here about the "chosen one", please. Hilary Clinton was actually the Chosen One, and I suspect Obama was going to run as VP. But she got overly --something-- and was dropped. Lots of plans had to change. The biggest reason why she is now SecState is the old "keep your enemies closer" half of that idiom. Plans just ain't what they used to be. Our group is at least partially responsible for that! --MaryK

        Courtesy is owed. Respect is earned. Love is given. (Unknown author, found in Guide to Texas Etiquette by Kinky Friedman)

        To: ricksgardeningtips@yahoogroups.com
        From: soon2beam@...
        Date: Mon, 1 Mar 2010 08:36:51 +0000
        Subject: Re: [Rick's Gardening Tips] Know Someone Who Thinks Anything Is Obama's Fault?