Posting problem solved

    Message 1 of 1806 , Sep 2, 2000
      Thanks to Joel's tip, I realized that messages
      were probably not getting posted the last few days due
      to problems at Yahoo. This is now hopefully
      solved.<br><br>The last two days here have been clear and natural
      looking. What a change. I'm afraid our friends in Texas
      haven't been as lucky lately.<br><br>Rick
    • Stephen Krala
      Message 1806 of 1806 , Apr 22 4:46 PM
        I received the post.

        Stephen Krala