Another Dr. John website - magnetite and plant growth

  • Deborah Martindale
    Message 1 of 6 , Feb 1, 2010
      Forgot to mention this wonderful website I found Friday evening, for those interested in agriculture:
      http://www.subtleenergies.com/ormus/tw/magneticwater.htm

      Earth Mama Deb

      Message 2 of 6 , Feb 1, 2010
        I listened to his two hour radio show and heard him talk about magnetite's ability to stimulate plant growth. Then I spent two hours looking for a source to buy magnetite. Didn't find it. Used to pick it up off the ground for free when I went to Ajo, Arizona. I put it in my orgonite creations.
        I remember trying his magnetite water for a while, but it was just too much trouble to keep doing.

        Anyone know where to find a small amount of that stuff? The company in Ajo picked it up from the copper mine tailings and sold it as blast media for sandblasting equipment users.

        Dragon

        Message 3 of 6 , Feb 1, 2010
          One can collect their own black sand/magnetite in many sandy locations by tying a string to a magnet and dragging it through/over the sand. Some locations work better than others, usually those along a stream or creek. Gary

          http://exs.exploratorium.edu/news/collecting-black-sand/

          --- In ricksgardeningtips@yahoogroups.com, Al Gray <captaindragonfarstar@...> wrote:

          > I listened to his two hour radio show and heard him talk about magnetite's ability to stimulate plant growth. Then I spent two hours looking for a source to buy magnetite. Didn't find it. Used to pick it up off the ground for free when I went to Ajo, Arizona. I put it in my orgonite creations.
          > I remember trying his magnetite water for a while, but it was just too much trouble to keep doing.
          >
          > Anyone know where to find a small amount of that stuff? The company in Ajo picked it up from the copper mine tailings and sold it as blast media for sandblasting equipment users.
          >
          > Dragon

        • Margaret S
          Message 4 of 6 , Feb 1, 2010
            At College we were taught that magnetite (lodestone) carried in your purse/wallet attracted money. I carry some, not rich, but things are improving slowly. Worth a try eh?

            Maggie

          • vanderhaden@rocketmail.com
            Message 5 of 6 , Feb 1, 2010
              > I remember trying his magnetite water for a while, but it was just too much trouble to keep doing.
              >
              > Anyone know where to find a small amount of that stuff?

              Actually, I have been experimenting with magnetite octahedrons since last year. When placed in our auric field, magnetite can balance us out. I had to search high and low for the octahedrons because one of the rock shops here wanted $2 each for them and the other rock shop was sold out (I had bought all that they had). But you can pick up regular lodestone from ebay sometimes at cheap prices. And eBay is where I ended up finding the magnetite octahedrons, less than the $2 each, fortunately.

              Also, check this out: bio magnetite. You'll have to scroll down the page to it. http://www.valdostamuseum.org/hamsmith/QuanCon3.html

              BioMagnetite in Brains

              As Robert Neil Boyd has pointed out to me, Magnetite in Brains may allow Brains to interact with electromagnetic fields. This could provide a link between Brains and many types of electromagnetic phenomena, including but not limited to Schumann Resonance Phenomena.

              Jon Dobson and Tim St. Pierre at the University of Western Australia have a web page that says: "... Biomineralization of ferrimagnetic magnetite is known to occur in a number of organisms including animals ... Recent investigations have revealed the presence of biogenic magnetite in human brain tissue as well ... we are examining tissue samples using scanning and transmission electron microscopy (SEM and TEM), electron energy loss spectroscopy (EELS) and energy filter TEM (EFTEM) imaging in order to locate the particles in the tissue and determine their relationships to structures in the brain. The presence of ferrimagnetic material in human brain tissue also provides plausible theoretical mechanisms for the interaction of environmental magnetic fields with the human central nervous system ...".

              Tone
            • aylysh
              Message 6 of 6 , Feb 2, 2010
                --- In ricksgardeningtips@yahoogroups.com, "vanderhaden@..." <vanderhaden@...> wrote:

                > > I remember trying his magnetite water for a while, but it was just too much trouble to keep doing.
                > >
                > > Anyone know where to find a small amount of that stuff?
                >
                > Actually, I have been experimenting with magnetite octahedrons since last year. When placed in our auric field, magnetite can balance us out. I had to search high and low for the octahedrons because one of the rock shops here wanted $2 each for them and the other rock shop was sold out (I had bought all that they had). But you can pick up regular lodestone from ebay sometimes at cheap prices. And eBay is where I ended up finding the magnetite octahedrons, less than the $2 each, fortunately.
                >
                > Also, check this out: bio magnetite. You'll have to scroll down the page to it. http://www.valdostamuseum.org/hamsmith/QuanCon3.html
                >
                > BioMagnetite in Brains
                >
                > As Robert Neil Boyd has pointed out to me, Magnetite in Brains may allow Brains to interact with electromagnetic fields. This could provide a link between Brains and many types of electromagnetic phenomena, including but not limited to Schumann Resonance Phenomena.
                >
                > Jon Dobson and Tim St. Pierre at the University of Western Australia have a web page that says: "... Biomineralization of ferrimagnetic magnetite is known to occur in a number of organisms including animals ... Recent investigations have revealed the presence of biogenic magnetite in human brain tissue as well ... we are examining tissue samples using scanning and transmission electron microscopy (SEM and TEM), electron energy loss spectroscopy (EELS) and energy filter TEM (EFTEM) imaging in order to locate the particles in the tissue and determine their relationships to structures in the brain. The presence of ferrimagnetic material in human brain tissue also provides plausible theoretical mechanisms for the interaction of environmental magnetic fields with the human central nervous system ...".

                Tone

                seems like there should be some connection for the human
                body because the hemoglobin molecule is a quadrapole magnet.
                seems logical that magnetism in some form should keep the
                body operating in top notch condition. see Peter Plichta's book
                "God's Secret Formula"
                here's a source for magnetic sand Greg Crocco- ph:505-897-0828
                (New Mexico)