I'm in

  • Leeward_side
    Message 1 of 1806 , Apr 1 6:24 AM
      Thanks for the great work Rick.<br>Hi everyone,
      welcome to California !<br> Very dry and windy today, not
      good for the garage sale my family has planned.<br> No
      trails for 3 days now.<br>Some actual sky-writing was
      attempted here yesterday and I didn't have my camera with
      me for a comparison shot, the trails he was leaving
      looked very familiar though. My nephew said the kids at
      his school saw the spray-planes last week and thought
      they were sky-writing and asked me for a flyer to give
      to his friend. I told him to to make sure his friend
      shows mom and dad.<br>Sky-writers need a permit to do
      their thing, maybe we can find out who gives the
      permits and ask if they are authorizing the big
      trails.<br>Who knows, they might just look out the window to
      verify the complaint. I'll try and find out.<br><br>Lee
    • Stephen Krala
      Message 1806 of 1806 , Apr 22 4:46 PM
        I received the post.

        Stephen Krala