Keeping in touch

  • Fay Franklin
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 1, 2003
      ricksgardeningtips@yahoogroups.com,

      Please take a moment to reply to this email and make changes to your
      contact information.

      I'm using a new software tool called Plaxo to update my address
      book. Plaxo makes this easy by sending messages like this one
      -- and, if you download Plaxo too, you and I will automatically
      have each other's latest contact info right inside Outlook or
      Outlook Express without needing to send emails back and forth.
      You can get Plaxo at: http://www.plaxo.com/downloads.

      Instructions:
      1. Download Plaxo and we will automatically stay in sync:
      http://www.plaxo.com/downloads

      --OR--

      1. Click REPLY
      2. Check the contact info below - and if it isn't correct - just
      change it in the reply.
      3. Send the reply message

      If everything looks correct, just reply with `no changes'
      in the message body.

      Thanks!

      ------

      Name: ricksgardeningtips@yahoogroups.com
      Job Title:
      Company:
      Work E-mail: ricksgardeningtips@yahoogroups.com
      Work Phone:
      Work Fax:
      Work Address Line 1:
      Work Address Line 2:
      Work City, State, Zip:
      Mobile Phone:

      Home E-mail:
      Home Phone:
      Home Fax:
      Home Address Line 1:
      Home Address Line 2:
      Home City, State, Zip:

      P.S. I've included my Plaxo card below so that you have my current information. I've also attached a copy as a vCard.

      | Fay Franklin
      | fayfranklin@...
      |
      | work: (310) 542-0545

      This message was sent to you by yesnettv@...
      via Plaxo. To have Plaxo automatically handle these messages
      in the future, go to: http://www.plaxo.com/autoreply

      Plaxo's Privacy Policy: http://www.plaxo.com/support/privacy