Re: [Rick's Gardening Tips] Re: Helena Weather . Montana

    Message 1 of 21 , Jan 1, 2010
      Send me your address.

      Dragon

      --- On Fri, 1/1/10, lillymist2 <susanrich66@...> wrote:

      From: lillymist2 <susanrich66@...>
      Subject: [Rick's Gardening Tips] Re: Helena Weather . Montana
      To: ricksgardeningtips@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Friday, January 1, 2010, 1:19 AM

      Happy New Year Every One.

      May 2010 see us chemtrail free. Actually just free.

      If you send it Dragon, I promise to use it.

      Nlessings,
      Susan

      --- In ricksgardeningtips@ yahoogroups. com, Al Gray <captaindragonfarst ar@...> wrote:

      > I'll send you some DA if you'll promise to use it.
      >
      > Dragon

    • lillymist2
      Message 2 of 21 , Jan 1, 2010
        Hello Judy,

        Yes, and much appreciated.

        The Alert was recently removed, a good thing because today we could hardly breathe, and would you believe that through the four days of continous warnings about the "particulates" they still continue dumping the most insidious chemtrails.

        Folks, we got to stop this with and by our collective will.

        Good nite,

        Susan