Re: [Rick's Gardening Tips] David Wilcock - a bit about Obama

  • Betsy Reed
    Message 1 of 15 , Dec 1, 2009
      In his most recent article, he intimates that he reads with some
      regularity Messages from Matthew and SaLusa.
      I find this quite heartening, as these have been a part of my
      'library' for quite a while, always feeling that they were spot-on.
      Love it when all these sources 'come together.'
      Makes me smile..... :-)

      Betsy Reed

      The Golden Rule: "He who has the gold makes the rules." (1988 film
      "They Live")

      On Nov 30, 2009, at 1:32 PM, MaryK Croft wrote:

      > I'm in the middle of reading a very long David Wilcock piece,
      > probably the one that started this thread. It is apparent from this
      > recent discussion that y'all have NOT read it, especially the part
      > about fear feeding the negative entities... --MaryK
      >
      > Courtesy is owed. Respect is earned. Love is given. (Unknown
      > author, found in Guide to Texas Etiquette by Kinky Friedman)
      >

      > To: ricksgardeningtips@yahoogroups.com
      > From: g.fleck@...
      > Date: Mon, 30 Nov 2009 18:26:55 +0000
      > Subject: Re: [Rick's Gardening Tips] David Wilcock - a bit about Obama
      >

      > I agree Robert, a very rude awakening is in store for many,
      > unfortunately... but, perhaps they can learn to see it as a tough
      > lesson in discernment. Gary
      >
      > --- In ricksgardeningtips@yahoogroups.com, "Robert Busser"
      > <RBusser@...> wrote:
      >>
      >> of course Obama is overwhelmed with the position,
      >>
      >> he promised everyone everything they wanted.
      >>
      >> and now he cannot deliver
      >>
      >> notice Ron Paul during the campaign "if its in the constitution I
      >> will certainly approve it"
      >>
      >> you folks are in for a lot more heartache and disappointment

    • MaryK Croft
      Message 2 of 15 , Dec 1, 2009
        I put the whole thing in a Word .docx and finally finished reading its 48 pages last night. I must say, anyone interested in how the Positive is far more important than the Negative must read! So-o-o-o many things were spot-on (hey, isn't that a Brit expression?) --MaryK

        To: ricksgardeningtips@yahoogroups.com
        From: betsyreed@...
        Date: Tue, 1 Dec 2009 08:07:08 -0500
        Subject: Re: [Rick's Gardening Tips] David Wilcock - a bit about Obama

        In his most recent article, he intimates that he reads with some
        regularity Messages from Matthew and SaLusa.
        I find this quite heartening, as these have been a part of my
        'library' for quite a while, always feeling that they were spot-on.
        Love it when all these sources 'come together.'
        Makes me smile..... :-)

        Betsy Reed

        The Golden Rule: "He who has the gold makes the rules." (1988 film
        "They Live")

        On Nov 30, 2009, at 1:32 PM, MaryK Croft wrote:

        > I'm in the middle of reading a very long David Wilcock piece,
        > probably the one that started this thread. It is apparent from this
        > recent discussion that y'all have NOT read it, especially the part
        > about fear feeding the negative entities... --MaryK
        >
        > Courtesy is owed. Respect is earned. Love is given. (Unknown
        > author, found in Guide to Texas Etiquette by Kinky Friedman)
        >

        > To: ricksgardeningtips@yahoogroups.com
        > From: g.fleck@...
        > Date: Mon, 30 Nov 2009 18:26:55 +0000
        > Subject: Re: [Rick's Gardening Tips] David Wilcock - a bit about Obama
        >

        > I agree Robert, a very rude awakening is in store for many,
        > unfortunately... but, perhaps they can learn to see it as a tough
        > lesson in discernment. Gary
        >
        > --- In ricksgardeningtips@yahoogroups.com, "Robert Busser"
        > <RBusser@...> wrote:
        >>
        >> of course Obama is overwhelmed with the position,
        >>
        >> he promised everyone everything they wanted.
        >>
        >> and now he cannot deliver
        >>
        >> notice Ron Paul during the campaign "if its in the constitution I
        >> will certainly approve it"
        >>
        >> you folks are in for a lot more heartache and disappointment

      • The Conxn
        Message 3 of 15 , Dec 1, 2009
          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F8LPNRI_6T8

          When you SEE this great documentary, remember to not buy the fear but
          elevate and start creating ways to co-create an enlightened planetary
          civilisation despite these creepoids.
          Ormus quickly elevates your perspective.. Make and take some regularly.
          Then GET CREATIVE!

          Cheers,
          Denis
          Message 4 of 15 , Dec 1, 2009

            There are better ways to "elevate and start creating" than by listening to all these fear and paranoia peddlers.

            Dragon