Re: [Rick's Gardening Tips] Re: Captain's Log Fourth In A Series Of Woo-Woo Reports....

    Message 1 of 22 , Nov 1, 2009

      Hey Betsy! Good to hear from you again. You're doing just fine in the "getting it" department. And don't you worry none about Gary. He's in his comfort zone. He's not looking for "proof" or certainty of any sort, and surely not from me. He needs someone to contend with, someone to get his adrenalin going and those juices flowing again.

      I indulged him last week just 'cause I had time and his need was so great. But he's on his on now. It really is non-productive labor, talking to him. And if I disagree with him, and I often do, I'm then "attacking" him.

      I offered to send him some Royal Oil, as I don't want anyone being in pain if they don't have to. Figured that might mellow him out and show him that I'm not all bad. That offer didn't get very far!

      A lot of people are fixated on third dimensional reality. Gotta be solid before they'll understand or believe in it. Some have a real phobia about it. Deep down, I think they realize that they are in a sort of 'between' or 'center' position. If they go too far in my direction, the world becomes woo-woo and that closes their mind. I have family members like that.

      On the other hand, if they really begin to examine reality, they will find that the more closely they examine it, the more UN-real it appears. That solid table that your computer sits on, Gary, is a collection of electrical charges. If you take a piece of that table and extract an atom from it, you will find that the atom is not solid at all. The solidity is an illusion. Substance has no substance at all, in the final analysis.

      The whole world is one great big woo-woo exhibit. A brown cow eats green grass and turns it into white milk. Isn't that a real woo-woo? It's so commonplace that it goes un-remarked, but quite extraordinary when you think on it.

      And if you really want to freak your mind out, Gary, read The Holographic Universe.

      Not everything is explainable by scientific reductionism.

      I report what I did, what I saw, what I experienced. Some of the reports are pretty far out, and I have already acknowledged that. They are there for the benefit of those who understand. Rest of you, you'll catch up in time. Maybe in the next life.

      My close associate in Cottonwood, the man I was talking about in the post about the Adamski craft, read my Captain's Log reports as fiction. And this from a guy who is no stranger to woo-woo.

      Not much I can tell you about my friend behind enemy lines. It's a security issue. As
      for the White House insider, I don't get much info but what I get is reliable. After the war is over, the tales can be told. Hell, there's stuff from WWII that is still classified, so this is not extraordinary at all.

      People, when you read reports like this, the thing to do is set this up on a shelf in your mind and wait for confirmation or contradiction. Don't go kicking the door down and demanding immediate "proof". Even I don't have immediate proof of some of what I am told. I share it with you as a FWIW and for historical reference later, after we've won the war.

      People are selective, and they don't realize the inconsistency of their actions. Some people, for example, accept without question the idea that there is a heaven and a hell, though there's not a shred of credible evidence to show that such places exist. I'd better not get started on that one!

      Anyway, things are looking up for our side, Betsy, and you've done a big share of the work that made it so. The contentious ones would do well to emulate your efforts.

      Dragon

      Message 2 of 22 , Nov 1, 2009
        Hi Betsy, I agree, I think it's ok to disagree too, (as long as one is civil/respectful, which Al seems to sometimes have a problem with)(and sometimes I have a problem being civil too, with someone who is not civil/respectful)(which sets me off)(I know I should have more control) and, I understand about the WOO WOO report, and that it is what it is, and facts should not be expected. I wasn't talking just about the WOO WOO report, although I didn't agree which much of Al's speculations mentioned in his latest report. I was talking about Al's opinions in general which are not based on fact. And, mainly his often haughty, and condescending attitude toward those who disagree with him. I understand that Al is a very knowledgeable person, and I have learned quite a bit from him, even if he insists I am unwilling to learn. Anyway, I had better shut up before I go too far, if I haven't already. I would rather clear the air about this issue, than have this message deleted. Gary

        Message 3 of 22 , Nov 1, 2009
          --- On Sun, 11/1/09, Gary <g.fleck@...> wrote:

          >>....his often haughty, and condescending attitude

          My turn to ask you for "proof".

          Dragon

          From: Gary <g.fleck@...>
          To: ricksgardeningtips@yahoogroups.com
          Date: Sunday, November 1, 2009, 4:32 PM

> [...]

          > > <ginnicus1@> wrote:
          > > >
          > > > Gary....
          > > >
          > > > Al's Royal Oil does work. He & Mary sent me some when I was in
          > > dire need, due to overwhelming pain, primarily in my legs and feet
          > > (after serous surgeries that left me without several toes, plus re-
          > > arranged arteries & veins in my legs)
          > > >
          > > > I don't want to get involved in the dialogue between you two, but
          > > I will vouch for Al's Royal Oil & other products that enhance
          > > certain segments of our lives. I haven't used them all, but the
          > > one's I have employed definitely do work....at least, they've
          > > worked for me.
          > > >
          > > > I enjoy this forum and though I don't always agree with
          > > everything posted, just as some disagree with things I post, it is
          > > an excellent source of information on all sorts of topics and one
          > > from which we can learn.....from each other.

        • Gary
          Message 4 of 22 , Nov 1, 2009
            There you go again Al, putting me down, enjoy your cheap thrills, I can take it. Gary

          • Gary
            Message 5 of 22 , Nov 1, 2009
              Here you go Al, check out this recent post you made... Your own words explain what I am talking about much better than my words could. Gary

            • MaryK Croft
              Message 6 of 22 , Nov 1, 2009
                That's not said in any form of haughtiness, but merely pointing out how you refuse to join in the fun! You don't understand "tongue in cheek" or gentle chiding? Believe me, I know what kind of writing Dragon does when he is actually angry, and it certainly hasn't been posted here. --MaryK

                Courtesy is owed. Respect is earned. Love is given. (Unknown author, found in Guide to Texas Etiquette by Kinky Friedman)

                To: ricksgardeningtips@yahoogroups.com
                From: g.fleck@...
                Date: Sun, 1 Nov 2009 22:58:16 +0000

> [...]

                > > > his opinion. I too enjoy this forum, I just wish more people felt
                > > > free to share their postings, and opinions without fear of
                > > > ridicule, and put down of their opinions by certain people. Gary
                > > >
                > > > --- In ricksgardeningtips@ yahoogroups. com, virginia hawke

                > > > dire need, due to overwhelming pain, primarily in my legs and feet
                > > > (after serous surgeries that left me without several toes, plus re-
                > > > arranged arteries & veins in my legs)

                > > > I will vouch for Al's Royal Oil & other products that enhance
                > > > certain segments of our lives. I haven't used them all, but the
                > > > one's I have employed definitely do work....at least, they've
                > > > worked for me.

                > > > everything posted, just as some disagree with things I post, it is
                > > > an excellent source of information on all sorts of topics and one
                > > > from which we can learn.....from each other.

              • Denny
                Message 7 of 22 , Nov 1, 2009
                  Hang in there Gary - and ignore what is being said and the way it is being said. We cannot let ourselves be influenced negatively by another persons (perhaps unconscious) need to make us look small or the fool.

                  Once you recognize what is happening - which you clearly do -
                  - step away from the game.

                  In my opinion it's the biggest lesson this physically based life offers us - the ability to feel the energy and then step away or join in.

                  Stay in peace and stay in only with those who speak to you with respect. The others are not vibrating high enough. For those who think it is normal to be a saint one minute and a monster the next - It is not. This is not a clean vibration.

                  What people say and do is only a representation of who they are.
                  It has nothing at all to do with you.

                  I trust that you know all of this -
                  But I felt that I needed to speak up here.

                  Message 8 of 22 , Nov 1, 2009
                    Hi Denny, thank you so much for your input, and support... I am doing good though, except for my physical problems which I have received valuable information about on this forum, from friends, and, even from those who are "having me on" as the British would say... it's all good, even the bad... because we benefit from the good, and learn lessons from the bad... someone needs to call the bullshitters for their BS... RIGHT... which is why I don't step away from the game... I love your words, especially these "Stay in peace and stay in only with those who speak to you with respect. The others are not vibrating high enough. For those who think it is normal to be a saint one minute and a monster the next - It is not. This is not a clean vibration." Thanks again Denny, for your support, and words of wisdom. Gary

                    --- In ricksgardeningtips@yahoogroups.com, "Denny" <drechnold@...> wrote:

> [...]
                    > > >
                    > > > On the other hand, if they really begin to examine reality, they will find that the more closely they examine it, the more UN-real it appears. That solid table that your computer sits on, Gary, is a collection of electrical charges. If you take a piece of that table and extract an atom from it, you will find that the atom is not solid at all. The solidity is an illusion. Substance has no substance at all, in the final analysis.
                    > > >
                    > > > The whole world is one great big woo-woo exhibit. A brown cow eats green grass and turns it into white milk. Isn't that a real woo-woo? It's so commonplace that it goes un-remarked, but quite extraordinary when you think on it.
                    > > >
                    > > > And if you really want to freak your mind out, Gary, read The Holographic Universe.

                  • maggie taylor
                    Message 9 of 22 , Nov 1, 2009
                      I know some of you think I agree with everything Dragon says., This is not true. You should read some of the mails that get passed to & fro between us, BUT, I will definity say that the stuff he has sent me definitely works & I appreciate his help in lots of things.

                      I dont know if he told you about the Stud Dog I was asked to go see, who had a lump on his leg bone & the vet suggested putting him to sleep. They used Royal Oil & within weeks the dog was running on that leg. then there was the man who had op on his stomach & the wound was open for 3 yrs. Royal Oil has closed the wound & is now healing the rest of it.

                      Personally, he has helped me in lots of ways with my health. From the Uterine Cancer to the trapped nerves in my spine & my serious immobility.

                      His ABs DO work, if you want to look back in my posts of last year,(see Valentine's Day & that time line as does DA. Only tonight we did some work which needed some help. DA gave the help we needed.

                      I dont post reports now, because of bother with authorities here in UK. I do still use all & still carry on with the work.

                      I have no ulterior motive in endorsing Dragon's products, I only state the truth.

                      If you dont use them, dont expect to get results.

                      Maggie

                    • maggie taylor
                      Message 10 of 22 , Nov 1, 2009
                        Gary,

                        Nobody forces you to read these posts. If you dont like them, then dont read them.

                        Proof isnt easy to give on an open forum. Maybe you dont understand that one, eh?

                        Its because of people with your attitude that Ive stopped posting what I do.

                        Maggie

                      • MaryK Croft
                        Message 11 of 22 , Nov 1, 2009
                          Thanks, Maggie.

                          In trying to get Royal Oil out into the world, the number of people who refuse to try it is larger than those who use it successfully. On every animal it's been used on, from an old dog with arthritic hips (in less than a week he could once again jump on the bed!) to your friend's dog-- and those photos were amazing!-- it has worked. Several animals' owners had been told by their vets that euthanasia was the only kind thing to do, and Royal Oil saved it.

                          It doesn't work on all the people who have tried it, though. This can be for several reasons, but it comes down to refusing to accept healing. You know how that is. The difference between animals and people is this: animals don't use pain as a control mechanism!

                          The most mind-boggling refusal I've ever heard, and it's happened more than once, is this: "But if I got better, I'd lose my disability payments!"

                          We cannot force anyone to try it, and neither can we guarantee it will work on everybody. But there are more success stories, I believe, than allopathic medicine can claim, per capita! --MaryK

                          To: ricksgardeningtips@yahoogroups.com

                          Message 12 of 22 , Nov 2, 2009
                            Thanks MaryK,

                            I just get wound-up when people want PROOF. Do they ask Drs. for proof before they take their poisons? I say it as it is here. We have a saying here in the UK "you pays your money & takes your chance." This swine flu pandemic is caused by pharmas, but people willingly go get vaccines without PROOF.

                            I wrote the preceding posts while an argument was on-going, but, as usual, my posts were delayed. Only excuse Im afraid.

                            Maggie