The Opening Prayer for The Invocation

  • gayle78247
    Message 1 of 1 , May 10, 2003
      People of the Earth

      We come not to destroy but to Re-Place GOD's Kingdom. To Re-Store
      Creator's Blueprint for Earth. As it Was in the Beginning, Is Now
      and Ever Shall Be, World Without End.
      For it is We Who Limit GOD, Not GOD who Limits Us.

      Let Us Learn to Live In Peace With One Another.
      Let Us Learn to Have Compassion for One Another for We Know Not the
      Struggles and Hardships of Another's Life Path.
      Let Us Learn to Walk Aside Each Other sharing the Knowledge that GOD
      reveals to Us. For We Each Weave a Thread in the Tapestry. We Each
      Have a Voice in GOD's Choir and We Each are an Instrument in the
      Symphony of Life.

      Let Us Be Seekers of Truth. Let Us Seek GOD's Guidance and Wisdom in
      All that We Undertake. GOD Grant Us Courage and Solace in the Midst
      of Chaos. Let Your Love and Light Shine In Us and Through Us to
      Awaken and Enlighten the World.
      I Ask In GOD's Name. And So It Is.