Whiteout fails in Santa Monica

    Message 1 of 3 , May 1, 2003
      They've been trying hard all morning to suck up the moisture from the approaching front, and for a while had a real white-out going, with some big HAARP clouds. Now we're
      getting the familiar 10 -20 mile holes over Santa Monica and WLA as the chembusters kick in. Life is good.

      Rick
    • fontana,ca
      Message 2 of 3 , May 1, 2003
        fontana, ca had total whiteout at around noon, i removed my winter pool cover today and it was covered in red dust.

      • Michael
        Message 3 of 3 , May 1, 2003
          Looks good rick, I saw the chems earlier, looks pretty good right now
          from my window, maybe I'll go catch some sun.