Where are these planes coming from ?

  • Michael
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 30, 2003
      Does anyone have confirmed information as to where these planes are
      flying out of ?
      Message 2 of 3 , May 1, 2003
        Uncomfirmed reports include Edwards AFB and even LAX. There have been many other reports of sprayplanes taking off from "retired" or "abandoned" military bases. If you
        believe that Teller's plan has been implemented then you would have to consider the possibility that even some commercial airlines are involved. Teller of course suggested
        putting the minute aluminum particles directly into the jet fuel, and claimed that it would not harm the turbines due to the extremely small size of the particles.

        98% of the spraying I see here involves either the all white unmarked tankers or the red or orange bottomed jets. In the case of the latter, the trails ALWAYS emerge from the
        rear horizontal stabilizer area - this can clearly be seen through binoculars.

        Rick
      • Jan Brasier
        Message 3 of 3 , May 4, 2003
          -- Rick, concerning the commercial planes, everyne should ask
          beforeing buy ticket if there plane going be sprayings these poison
          out the back.. This should give airlines a reason to be concern about
          there lines.. Don't you agree. People should not be paying to spray
          & kill people on the ground.