N,CAL: IS YAHOO DOWN?

  • ginnicus1
    Message 1 of 7 , Oct 1, 2009
      Don't know if it's my PC or Yahoo? Can't access any Yahoo mail, but can get directly into Rick's and other sites. Yahoo mail says I have 35 new msgs., but can't view any of them.

      Oh well...my new computer is being installed later today, so we'll see what happens by then.

      Ginny in Ukiah, CA
      Message 2 of 7 , Oct 1, 2009
        No problems with Yahoo here, although it can glitch
        occasionally resulting in mail problems.

        Do you have a backup email account like Hotmail or something
        else? Not a bad idea.

        Rick

        Message 3 of 7 , Oct 1, 2009
          I had trouble getting into Yahoo this morning, too. I had shut it down for a re-start, and couldn't get back in. Everything else was working fine. Finally found a different
          link on the search results and that put me onto Yahoo's home page, and from there it was easy sailing.

          Hey Ginny! You have a lot of catching up to do! Start with the Alex Collier videos!

          Dragon

          Message 4 of 7 , Oct 1, 2009
            Al, did you post a link to the Alex Collier videos earlier?
            If so I missed it, would you mind sending the link again
            to the specific video?

            I watched part 3 of the Dr.Peterson video and found
            it pretty interesting, but the woman interviewing him
            from Project Camelot really put me off for some reason.
            I get sort of a strange vibe from that whole crew to be
            honest.

            Thanks,

            Rick
          • nora
            Message 5 of 7 , Oct 1, 2009
              i've also been looking for that video link!
              maybe yahoo is having problems in the heartland too?
              Rick - i know what you mean about Kerry... i believe her forte is more behind the camera and not in front of it, hence her somewhat uncomfortable interviewing skills.  also, i think she was pushing Dr Pete's buttons on subjects he didn't want to (publicly)address, LOL
              grateful,
              nora

              "you must BE before you can DO"

              Message 6 of 7 , Oct 1, 2009
                http://disclose.tv/viewvideo/30515/NEW_ALEX_COLLIER___Awake_and_Aware_in_LA_pt_1_12/

                It all starts here. If the link doesn't work, do a search on Alex Collier at the Awake and Aware in L.A. conference.

                The Project Camelot group puts out some good stuff. Some is highly questionable. I can't see how they make a living, or even cover expenses. They're bopping all over the planet holding these get-togethers.

                Bill Ryan talks funny, like a man from OZ! Hey, Denis! Had to get that little dig in there. :-)

                Kerry Cassiday comes across to me as a very sensous woman. Not my type, but worthy of notice. Bill Ryan must have some special attributes that are not readily seen. And you never see him without a hat!

                Never see Dwight Yoakum without a hat, either. Except that one time in the Roswell movie. Then I could see why he always wears one. Most of his hair is gone!

                Do you suppose ol' Bill.........?

                I met Alex Collier once. I was with a friend who knows him well, and by chance, if there is such a thing as chance, he pulled into the same restaurant as my friend and I. Raton Pass, New Mexico. Five or six years ago. He was still keeping quiet back then. He'd been forced to do a recant on some of his revelations, and it durn near broke his spirit, I think.

                The fact that he's up and at 'em now is, to me, another indication that the Dark Side is losing its grip.

                As for Pete Peterson, he was very interesting. I signed up for notice when the little doo-dad he makes becomes available. I don't need it, but the information is good to have so it can be passed along.

                Just ignore his reference to FEMA camps. It is obvious that he only knows what he reads on line.

                Seems that all the Project Camelot staff and interviewees subscribe to the worst case scenario as being inevitable. So I keep that in mind as I read or watch what they put across. I just take the facts, if there is something I don't previously know.

                Bob Dean's interview is on YouTube, also. He was with Alfed Webre and the one who used to call himself as Henry Deacon. Ol' Bob has been going to conferences for 30 years. Everybody goes to hear him because he knows so many secrets and maybe this time he'll tell them, but I don't think he ever did until that interview. Another indication that the Darkside is losing control.

                Ol' Bob didn't look very spry in that video. Gets around with a cane. Perhaps knowing that there's not much time left has given him the courage to say what should have been said years ago. He looked like the aftermath of a Mongolian gangbang.

                I've been pretty much absent from the forum for a few days. I'm doing formulation and testing for new products to be launched ASAP. There will be an insect repellent and a pain reliever spray for horses. The Royal Oil for people will be in lotion form. And some sort of special product for carpal tunnel. Results are still coming in, and mostly good. One of our field testers found it very effective against eczema, so that attribute will be highlighted, too, when it is introduced.

                Maggie and Geoff are about the only ones out there active these days. Denis, too, but he only checks in every other odd-numbered Thursday. Here in the States, all the towers for hundreds of miles around our place have been done. Most of my effort is now remote work. And!

                And, instead of trying to find someone to deliver an Agenda Buster to a worthy target, I just mail them one. War is fun if you do it right.

                Y'all take care. Gotta get back to work. Dig ya' later.

                Dragon

                Al, did you post a link to the Alex Collier videos earlier?
                If so I missed it, would you mind sending the link again
                to the specific video.

                I watched part 3 of the Dr.Peterson video and found
                it pretty interesting, but the woman interviewing him
                from Project Camelot really put me off for some reason.
                I get sort of a strange vibe from that whole crew to be
                honest.

                Rick

              • God's Peace Expanding
                Message 7 of 7 , Oct 1, 2009
                  Rick,

                  That was Kerry. At this point she is utterly jaded and beaten down from
                  the information she has absorbed from the whistleblowers she's
                  interviewed. They do valuable work interviewing all of the insiders,
                  and then muddy it all up by attempting to provide a cohesive framework
                  to fit it all into. They also believe their whistleblowers and think
                  other people's (Stephen Greer's) are disinfo. Their realities are still
                  far too small (aside from Wilcock) to make sense of all the information
                  and so they emanate a lot of fear and doom scenarios.

                  I don't know how many times I was telling Kerry to "MOVE ON!" while
                  watching that video as it was clear she was asking leading questions and
                  fishing for responses that Peterson was not willing to discuss. "YOu
                  know it's been declassified RIGHT?!?!? You know it's not classified
                  anymore right?!?!? RIGHT?!?!?! RIGHT?!?!" LOL

                  The PC crew doesn't ask for any $$$ except donations so I think they are
                  on the up and up but they should just provide the interviews and not try
                  to also provide a larger context, because they don't have the
                  interpretive apparatus to pull it off.

                  The Wilcock vid from the Awake and Aware conference would probably
                  interest you. It's got some good info and David is a sharp cat.

                  L&L,
                  Jeff

                  --
                  Sell your cleverness and purchase bewilderment. ~ Rumi ~