Alot about camps and 2 things I have been pondering

  • tameraamberrose2
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 1, 2009
      Hello All,
      Please excuse my being morbid, but this whole rabbit-hole thing is getting wierder, and I have some questions that have been bugging me, esp. number 2.
      I'm not into debating and arguing, and I will not respond to personal attacks. I want calm, respectful discussions please.

      1:
      I had a dream that we were being changed by the cts and other things to be able to adapt and eat the modified foods, grown cheaper...
      crazy huh? I hope so. Science should debunk this.
      2:
      If all of those plastic coffins being shown on many sources are really
      to be used for those that die in the fema camps from the flu- having been quarentined there, (and are not only a blatent obvious threat or fear-causing deterrant- which is what I think), wouldn't it be alot cheaper and easier and actually more conveniant and efficient to cremate the bodies rather than bury them all in plastic coffins in huge amounts of land?

      I think I found a link to alot of fema camp info...as I know it is a
      topic that REPEATEDLY comes up to debate lately...so much in fact, that I want to scream and just find the info to end it once and for all!!!!!!! If I could afford to, I'd go on a trip to personally find out and search them out. SO, instead, how about anyone living close to
      any of the possible camps in their state, going and checking things
      out in person, please!? I might be able to go see the one in Sheridan, Oregon? It isn't too far.
      I did a concert at the prison there, a few years ago.
      (The youtube video about the fema camp next to it was badly filmed, as well as the reply to it. Why on earth would anyone release a video for "truth",and forget what they were talking about, leaving it edited that way?! And Why oh why can't anyone hold the camera focused when they are recording something they want to post as important!?!) But it looked to me like the same place where I did the concert...the Maximum Security Prison. At the time, I was very nervous, and
      I distinctly remember the entrance, and many things the video showed.

      Here is where I found enough info to keep you reading for days, if I saved it correctly.
      NOTE: I am not democratic or any other political affiliation, so don't start. I stumbled onto this link after many others, by accident!

      http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=show_mesg&forum=364&topic_id=328519&mesg_id=328941

      Love, Tamera
      Message 2 of 4 , Sep 1, 2009

        The plastic "coffins" are likely bogus. They look more like oversized storage containers, the kind you find at Wal-Mart. And yes, cremation or just digging a hole in the ground and pushing them all in is much more efficient.

        Sites like this, that's what they do. They are there to keep people's anxiety level up. The Dark Side feeds on that energy.

        I looked at some of the links on that site. It's the same bogus stuff that has been floating around the 'net for ten years. When I got my first computer ten years ago, the concentration camps were 600 in number. Now I see that they're talking about 800. They use the same references, though. Same list of camps.

        I have posted a long refutation of this B.S. on this forum before, but you may not have been a member back then. Posted below is a shorter version. You said that someone should go out and visit those sites. Well, someone did. I did for the ones in Arizona. What I found is seen below.

        The video of this place with the fence and the train, listen closely at what they are saying. Example: The tanks full of some sort of gas are said to be non-life supporting. Well, duh! Every gas out there except oxygen is non-life supporting. The tanks are there as leftovers from the previous activity. As is the train. This is not a camp.

        You are better off staying away from places that put out such nonsense. All you will get is confused and anxious. That is their job. That is what they do. And because there are so many of them, and because the majority of American people would believe something weird and frightening but unproven before they would accept a provable, positive, truth, is one of the reasons I am posting the Obamadid list.

        I want to verbally slap people on both cheeks and say, "Wake up. The situation isn't hopeless. Some good things really do happen."

        Two or three years ago there was to have been a big convention or conference there in LA. Speakers from all over the place telling everyone just how awful the situation is. They expected to fill every one of the 5,000 seats in the auditorium. I said at the time that if I held a similar conference bringing good news and positive developments, I couldn't fill a 100 seat room.

        Back in the 60s, that was a very active era politically. And no matter what kind of ideas you had, there was a group out there that was expressing those ideas. And the noticeably different thing about it compared to today is that back then, they all were optimistic about their ideas being accepted, or the intended outcome of their political action would be achievable.

        These days, it is all morbid and doomsaying and people on forums and web sites trying to outdo each other in tales of how bad it is or is gonna get. And there's some of that goes on here. And when they poke their heads up here, I hold them accountable. Prove it. The don't because they can't, and they never even try.

        So here we have pasted below what I wrote about the FEMA camps in response to the question posed last year.

        Bogus! The whole story is bogus. That thing has been bouncing around on the 'net for years and years. Whoever sent that to you has not done his homework, and if this person is offering advice or suggestions on what you should do to prepare for the future, you gotta wonder if he did his homework on that, either. Or is he just passing along someone else's manufactured bull shit?

        I worked as a fire extinguisher sales and service route man for 14 years in the bottom half of Arizona. I drove an average of 1,000 miles a week, and I'm familiar with all the roads, back roads, prison systems, you name it. The Arizona camps are listed  below with my comments. As you will see, the sites listed as camps are bogus. If the Arizona camps are bogus, then most likely the rest of them are, too.

        ARIZONA
        Ft. Huachuca - 20 miles from Mexican border, 30 miles from Nogales Rex '84 facility. Vague. 20 miles from the border doesn't actually mean anything, but it sure sounds menacing to someone who is not familiar with the border.

        And what about this Nogales Rex '84 facility? No information given.

        Pinal County - on the Gila River - WWII Japanese detention camp. May be renovated. I lived in Pinal County for nearly 20 years! That WWII camp? It's on Indian land, and all you got left is foundations. There was talk of making it a tourist stop.

        Yuma County - Colorado River - Site of former Japanese detention camp (near proving grounds). This site was completely removed in 1990 according to some reports.

        If the site was completely removed, why are we supposed to waste time worrying about it?

        Phoenix - Federal Prison Satellite Camp. Main federal facility expanded. Notice how vague and lacking in details this statement is. There may be a federal prison in the Phoenix area, but if it is, it is operational as a prison, not as an empty holding area awaiting for you and I to arrive in chains.

        Florence - WWII prison camp NOW RENOVATED, OPERATIONAL with staff & 400 prisoners, operational capacity of 3,500. I had all, and I do mean all, of the Florence prisons as a customer. Florence is covered in prisons, it's the big employer in that area. State prisons, except for the INS detention center, which is kinda small, which was my customer, too. I've driven all the back roads in Pinal County, and there are no hidden prisons out there.

        Wickenburg - Airport is ready for conversion; total capacity unknown. Ready for conversion! Yeah! Into a prison camp? Wal-Mart is ready for conversion, too. Doesn't say if any conversion work has been done, and of course, capacity is unknown. Unknown because the whole thing is a total fabrication.

        Davis-Monthan AFB (Tucson) - Fully staffed and presently holding prisoners!! Yeah! Doesn't every military installation have some sort of jail or brig or detention facility. As for housing masses of people, forget it!

        Sedona - site of possible UN base. Site of a possible UN base! Now, doesn't that just make you quiver with dread? Sedona is the site of an underground base, which we've dealt with. UN base? They'd never get it past the city council. Any place is the site of a "possible" UN base, or UFO landing pad, or a missile silo, or a rock concert or any other thing you can conceive of. But likely? No.

        There was a big story and a big flap about the story that KBR was given a contract to build a prison. $385 million is enough to build maybe on, modest, prison. If the thieves who got the contract don't suck up all the money for themselves.

        800 concentration camps, he said. That's 16 per state. I have challenged some of the purveyors of this information to show me one concentration camp. I have yet to see a photo. I went 'round and 'round with Pam Schuffert on this, until it got to the point where she doesn't send me any more of these "they're coming to get us right now" bulletins. She wrote often of this camp being built near the Canadian border that "everyone in town" knew about, and promised to send me photos. I'm still waiting, and this was months ago.

        This country is building new prisons at the rate of about one a week, or something like that. Maybe two a week. And not for use as concentration camps. Just for ordinary blokes who got caught up in the monstrosity we refer to as the judicial system.

        Concentration camps? Someone has been watching too many reruns of Anne Frank. They're not going to ship us off to a camp somewhere. We're already in a concentration camp. Slave labor, that's us. And we get to pay all the expenses for our upkeep.

        Dragon

        Message 3 of 4 , Sep 2, 2009
          I found your questions thought provoking. I too feel the ct's are
          changing our DNA. Myself, I doubt that science will debunk it.

          Also interesting concept why would they waste land burying
          plastic coffins when instead it would be cheaper to cremate
          or gas the bodies like Germany did.

          Interesting thoughs

          Peace

          > Hello All,
          > Please excuse my being morbid, but this whole rabbit-hole thing is getting wierder, and I have some questions that have been bugging me, esp. number 2.
          > I'm not into debating and arguing, and I will not respond to personal attacks. I want calm, respectful discussions please.
          >
          > 1:
          > I had a dream that we were being changed by the cts and other things to be able to adapt and eat the modified foods, grown cheaper...
          > crazy huh? I hope so. Science should debunk this.
          > 2:
          > If all of those plastic coffins being shown on many sources are really
          > to be used for those that die in the fema camps from the flu- having been quarentined there, (and are not only a blatent obvious threat or fear-causing deterrant- which is what I think), wouldn't it be alot cheaper and easier and actually more conveniant and efficient to cremate the bodies rather than bury them all in plastic coffins in huge amounts of land?
          >
          > I think I found a link to alot of fema camp info...as I know it is a
          > topic that REPEATEDLY comes up to debate lately...so much in fact, that I want to scream and just find the info to end it once and for all!!!!!!! If I could afford to, I'd go on a trip to personally find out and search them out. SO, instead, how about anyone living close to
          > any of the possible camps in their state, going and checking things
          > out in person, please!? I might be able to go see the one in Sheridan, Oregon? It isn't too far.
          > I did a concert at the prison there, a few years ago.
          > (The youtube video about the fema camp next to it was badly filmed, as well as the reply to it. Why on earth would anyone release a video for "truth",and forget what they were talking about, leaving it edited that way?! And Why oh why can't anyone hold the camera focused when they are recording something they want to post as important!?!) But it looked to me like the same place where I did the concert...the Maximum Security Prison. At the time, I was very nervous, and
          > I distinctly remember the entrance, and many things the video showed.
          >
          > Here is where I found enough info to keep you reading for days, if I saved it correctly.
          > NOTE: I am not democratic or any other political affiliation, so don't start. I stumbled onto this link after many others, by accident!
          >
          > http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=show_mesg&forum=364&topic_id=328519&mesg_id=328941
          >
          > Love, Tamera

        • tameraamberrose2
          Message 4 of 4 , Sep 2, 2009
            This is what I was "fishing" for by posting that stuff.
            For a long time I have this feeling that the fema camp thing is to scare us into
            complying, by visual aids, including the job postings. I don't think it will come to that worst-case-scenario. I am going to inquire about
            the jobs, just to see what they say next.
            I posted the dream, too because I have had dreams for along time, as have many other people in my family, that come true later on the news.
            It got so consistant and often and freaky, that I stopped watching all news for now. We don't have cable or anything, just a big collection of movies and we check out some tv shows (Like my favorite:
            3rd Rock From The Sun- which never fails to cheer me up), from the library. The latest dream had to do with 6-7 male shooters taking over at a high school, when school starts. What can I do with this
            but pray against it? That's all anyone can do, and is proably helpful,
            even though we don't always see the results of the prayer, but we can see continued peace.
            I am glad that you are posting positive things that are happening, it
            is easy to lose sight of the positivity.
            -Tam