Re: Another note about the radar beams...

    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 11 3:27 PM
      I wish I knew what these beams are - they always seem to emerge from military locations, so maybe they are a defensive or offensive weapon of some sort. I think Mojo at
      Weathermatrix is on to something with his concept about the doppler radars being used in conjunction with HAARP and chemtrails to steer weather fronts, increase atmospheric
      conductivity, etc., so maybe these beams are something else. They don't always point east and west. Two nights ago there was a big one coming out of Whiteman AFB, Mo
      (Home of the B2 Bomber), pointing straight south. Also rather interesting that the 3 on the coast were going full blast during Dim Son's "Press conference." Maybe these radar
      beams are somehow necessary for him to maintain the illusion of a human appearance - LOL.

      I haven't seen any black chemtrails other than the ones that end up turning a sickly gray around sunset. In the photo section here I have a folder called "Creepy chemclouds" in
      which you will see a white chemcloud trailing a long black shadow or tail of some sort - pretty creppy looking.

      Rick