Another note about the radar beams...

  • priscill.thomas@sbcglobal.net
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 11, 2003
      It was suggested that one of the beams was from Vandenberg, well,
      Vandenberg is up near Lompoc which is north of Santa Barbara and
      close to Point Conception. Now the one beam seems to be generated
      form south of Santa Barbara and inland slightly from Ventura. I know
      there is a Naval air station at Point Magu, and a Seabee base in
      Oxnard. But the beam is north of that and looks like it is coming
      from the mountains. The other beam is in the area of Camp Pendleton I
      think, and as I said in an earlier message, the other beam is
      generated near the CA NV border and near Las Vegas (Groom Lake).

      One never knows where the military may have systems installed and
      operational. But the photos have me curious to know the scoop.
      arbazzcatX.
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 11, 2003
        I wish I knew what these beams are - they always seem to emerge from military locations, so maybe they are a defensive or offensive weapon of some sort. I think Mojo at
        Weathermatrix is on to something with his concept about the doppler radars being used in conjunction with HAARP and chemtrails to steer weather fronts, increase atmospheric
        conductivity, etc., so maybe these beams are something else. They don't always point east and west. Two nights ago there was a big one coming out of Whiteman AFB, Mo
        (Home of the B2 Bomber), pointing straight south. Also rather interesting that the 3 on the coast were going full blast during Dim Son's "Press conference." Maybe these radar
        beams are somehow necessary for him to maintain the illusion of a human appearance - LOL.

        I haven't seen any black chemtrails other than the ones that end up turning a sickly gray around sunset. In the photo section here I have a folder called "Creepy chemclouds" in
        which you will see a white chemcloud trailing a long black shadow or tail of some sort - pretty creppy looking.

        Rick