Yet another UFO/Chemtrail shot added

    Message 1 of 1806 , Jul 4, 2000
      While going back through old photos taken to
      submit to Brenda at Tracers, I found another chemtrail
      shot with an odd object, which I had missed. It
      appears to be a very narrow torpedo shaped wingless
      object. This one could possibly be a plane seen at an odd
      angle. If not, then I have no idea what it could be
      other than a UAV or a rod. This was taken on 3/1/00 in
      Santa Monica.<br><br>I posted it in the UFO's w/
      Chemtrails folder- it will be the last one dated today,
      7/4.<br><br>Rick
    • Stephen Krala
      Message 1806 of 1806 , Apr 22 4:46 PM
        I received the post.