of flags on SUV's and mindless drivers with cells...

  • arbazzcatX <priscill.thomas@sbcglobal.ne
    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 1, 2003
      Denial is a convenient hiding place from the truth. Skepticism is
      too. So, reach out to the broadminded, open minded in any way
      possible. We are the ones with the right mindset that can really stop
      the onslaught; the power of focused thought is mightier than the gun.
      We can't shoot them down or hepafilter the atmosphere but we can
      focus the combined power of mutual intent and bring this insanity to
      a halt. Forget trying to change the minds of the blind, it ain't
      gonna happen. I would hope that KPFK would broadcast your
      information. I would hope that certain liberal church-spiritual
      organizations would listen and pay attention. You can't make the
      unwilling move on anything. Look for the willing. That's the basis
      for this revolution. I am looking and telling the willing here in
      Deep South Texas; a tough and risky job but they are here. arbazzcatX
    • obadiah now
      Message 2 of 5 , Mar 1, 2003
        Just a thought....if there is indeed a huge comet
        coming, can we expect daily heavy chemspraying over
        the major cities, i.e. a constant chemcloud cover to
        prevent us from seeing what's coming???

        -O

        http://taxes.yahoo.com/
        Message 3 of 5 , Mar 1, 2003
          Thanks for the sane advice. You are right to concentrate on those with open minds, and if you can find them in Texas I know there must be some here.

          Sure you have a dangerous job in South Texas but what about me? Los Angeles has a much higher per capita rate of Latte-involved SUV accidents, and we have more cel towers
          disguised as palm trees than real palm trees! And that's not even counting the chemtrails you see on the club page.

          Take care,

          Rick
        • bmf512
          Message 4 of 5 , Mar 6, 2003
            why is it that we must ALWAYS presuppose harm intended toward us by
            gvt?

            Perhaps just perhaps these chemtraisl do two things:

            1) provide a transmission medium for HAARP

            2) provide a first layer defense against a biological contaminant
            that may exist in the dust of a comet trail?

            Just a thought .....

            --- In ricksgardeningtips@yahoogroups.com, obadiah now
            <obadiah118@y...> wrote:

            > Just a thought....if there is indeed a huge comet
            > coming, can we expect daily heavy chemspraying over
            > the major cities, i.e. a constant chemcloud cover to
            > prevent us from seeing what's coming???
            >
            > -O

            > http://taxes.yahoo.com/
          • Andy
            Message 5 of 5 , Mar 6, 2003
              What makes you think HAARP transmission is a good thing?

              Aluminum, barium, mitochondria, biologicals, yeah, just the stuff I'd
              use to counter a 'comet tail.'

              And you work for which government agency?

              I would guess you also believe that Patriot acts one and two were
              designed for the benefit of Americans?

              (rolling eyes)

              --- In ricksgardeningtips@yahoogroups.com, "bmf512" <bmf512@h...>