Re: One pgm ended, another one started.

  • maggie
    Message 1 of 28 , Jul 1, 2009
    • Betsy Reed
      Message 2 of 28 , Jul 1, 2009
        Thank you, Tam. I appreciate your good thoughts and your positive
        visualization.
        One of the 'off-planet' sources I subscribe to (I believe it is the
        Messages from Matthew site) actually stated that any adverse effects
        that might come from being injected with a mandatory flu virus would
        be somehow averted and countered by those from other realms. Perhaps
        hard to believe, I know. And when I talk about such messages here in
        our very low 3-d world, they do seem a bit woo-woo. But when I read
        channeled messages from other sources, they totally energize me and
        give me the knowledge that WE have the power to change things for the
        good. Intention for the good IS powerful.
        DC skies today are overcast again -- rain predicted. I think I saw
        remnants of trails 'beyond' yesterday's storm clouds. But still no
        signs of planes or freshly laid trails.

        Betsy Reed

        "The individual is handicapped by coming face to face with a
        conspiracy so monstrous he cannot believe it exists.""
        -- J. Edgar Hoover, former FBI director

        On Jul 1, 2009, at 6:32 PM, tamaraamberrose wrote:

        > I'm in! I do this everyday already!
        > I am grateful for and deeply love our blue sky we have had back, here
        > in Portland.
        > AND just in case there is even a possibility of it helping the flu
        > crap, I also visualize and pray for the flu energy in anyone's body
        > transforming into blessed, healing energy from the inside out, and
        > actually healing those infected, so much that they feel better than
        > ever.
        > I strongly believe in possibilities...and the flu is man-made with
        > dark intentions, therefore we can use that awesome, infinite love
        > and change it! We need to feel some power over this issue, rather than
        > being threatened by it.
        > LOVE, Tamera
        >
        > As riddled as we are with bad programming, we do have an ability to
        > affect the physical world with our intentions. We manifest our own
        > realities. What about a directed group intention at a set time for
        > the entire group? Imagine a pure healing energy emanating from the
        > core of the Earth, out in all directions, purifying and cleansing
        > everything it touches, clearing skies and minds and opening eyes. A
        > wave of pure love. I don't suggest this as THE course of action or
        > as an absolute, but as something in addition to be tried.

      • tamaraamberrose

          Message 4 of 28 , Jul 1, 2009
            Sure, count me in, let me know when.

            Another idea I had, a little more specific would be to
            provide a radar image link to an area receiving heavy
            spray and have a few people work on the area remotely.

            A former member of this group, 6Ddude, and I had some good
            success with this method, which may be sort of a remote
            projection of the Volume of Protection technique.

            Rick

            Message 5 of 28 , Jul 1, 2009

              6Ddude! That's a blast from the past! I'd forgotten all about him. Where's he at and why isn't he here? Is this the one we used to know as M-2?

              Dragon

              Another idea I had, a little more specific would be to
              provide a radar image link to an area receiving heavy
              spray and have a few people work on the area remotely.

              A former member of this group, 6Ddude, and I had some good
              success with this method, which may be sort of a remote
              projection of the Volume of Protection technique.

              Rick

              --- In ricksgardeningtips@ yahoogroups. com, "tamaraamberrose" <tameraamberrose2@ ...> wrote:

              > I'm in! I do this everyday already!
              > I am grateful for and deeply love our blue sky we have had back, here
              > in Portland.
              > AND just in case there is even a possibility of it helping the flu
              > crap, I also visualize and pray for the flu energy in anyone's body
              > transforming into blessed, healing energy from the inside out, and
              > actually healing those infected, so much that they feel better than ever.
              > I strongly believe in possibilities. ..and the flu is man-made with
              > dark intentions, therefore we can use that awesome, infinite love and change it! We need to feel some power over this issue, rather than
              > being threatened by it.
              > LOVE, Tamera
              >

              > As riddled as we are with bad programming, we do have an ability to affect the physical world with our intentions. We manifest our own realities. What about a directed group intention at a set time for the entire group? Imagine a pure healing energy emanating from the core of the Earth, out in all directions, purifying and cleansing everything it touches, clearing skies and minds and opening eyes. A wave of pure love. I don't suggest this as THE course of action or as an absolute, but as something in addition to be tried.

            • Debbie Nuciforo
              Message 6 of 28 , Jul 1, 2009
                Wednesday - 6:30a.m. - nearly crystal clear, beautiful blue, blue skies. I
                shot some video this morning and right before my eyes, watched as the
                transition took place. Made me sick. Re-sprayed everything I could on the
                way to a side job this morning. Home now taking a break. In other words,
                they turned PS into a total whiteout in a matter of hours!

                Peace - Deb

                I'll try to upload video tonight or tomorrow....

                _____

                From: rick_n_la <no_reply@yahoogroup <mailto:no_reply%40yahoogroups.com>
                s.com>
                To: ricksgardeningtips@ <mailto:ricksgardeningtips%40yahoogroups.com>
                yahoogroups.com
                Date: Wednesday, July 1, 2009, 5:55 PM

                Message 7 of 28 , Jul 1, 2009
                  Right, the same. Haven't heard from him in several years,
                  but he was a modern day Indiana Jones for a while. I'm sure
                  you remember his little solo adventure in Baja.

                  Rick

                  --- In ricksgardeningtips@yahoogroups.com, Al Gray <captaindragonfarstar@...> wrote:

                  > 6Ddude! That's a blast from the past! I'd forgotten all about him. Where's he at and why isn't he here? Is this the one we used to know as M-2?
                  >
                  > Dragon

                • MaryK Croft
                  Message 8 of 28 , Jul 1, 2009
                    That first one was based around the HU-MON-GOUS Holy Hand Grenade that he made and named "Puncho Villa." It was an exciting time; that was around Thanksgiving 2002. My boys and I were preparing to move in with Dragon. Lots of big stuff was going on! --MaryK

                    Courtesy is owed. Respect is earned. Love is given. (Unknown author, found in Guide to Texas Etiquette by Kinky Friedman)

                    To: ricksgardeningtips@yahoogroups.com
                    From: no_reply@yahoogroups.com
                    Date: Wed, 1 Jul 2009 23:43:45 +0000

                    Right, the same. Haven't heard from him in several years,
                    but he was a modern day Indiana Jones for a while. I'm sure
                    you remember his little solo adventure in Baja.

                    Rick

                    --- In ricksgardeningtips@yahoogroups.com, Al Gray <captaindragonfarstar@...> wrote:

                    > 6Ddude! That's a blast from the past! I'd forgotten all about him. Where's he at and why isn't he here? Is this the one we used to know as M-2?
                    >
                    > Dragon

                  • Robin
                    Message 9 of 28 , Jul 1, 2009
                      Wow, "6"

                      He's the one who used the tachyon beads in
                      his orgonite.

                      ======

                      Message 10 of 28 , Jul 1, 2009
                        I visited him in Oceanside before he went on that trip -
                        biggest HHG I've ever seen, 50 lbs at least.

                        Ric

                        Message 11 of 28 , Jul 2, 2009
                          We here in UK got the predicted thunder storms last night, but today, so
                          far, 9am, sky bright blue with no clouds, no trails, just bright blue,
                          and hotter than Ive ever known it before.

                          Maggie
                        • Debbie Nuciforo
                          Message 12 of 28 , Jul 2, 2009
                            They're just flying higher. I'm in Palm Springs, CA and yesterday,
                            Wednesday, it was non-stop until after midnight or more. It's unbelievable
                            to me how they provide the exorbitant cost of all of this. I mean
                            literally, it was non-stop until after midnight last night! Hope everyone is
                            well - Peace

                            Deb in Palm Springs

                            _____

                            I saw what appeared to be a freshly laid single trail today (it had not
                            spread out very much yet) and got a pic with my iPhone, but I still have
                            yet to see any planes actively spraying. I am in FL.

                            Betsy Reed wrote:

                            > Thank you, Tam. I appreciate your good thoughts and your positive
                            > visualization.
                            > One of the 'off-planet' sources I subscribe to (I believe it is the
                            > Messages from Matthew site) actually stated that any adverse effects
                            > that might come from being injected with a mandatory flu virus would
                            > be somehow averted and countered by those from other realms. Perhaps
                            > hard to believe, I know. And when I talk about such messages here in
                            > our very low 3-d world, they do seem a bit woo-woo. But when I read
                            > channeled messages from other sources, they totally energize me and
                            > give me the knowledge that WE have the power to change things for the
                            > good. Intention for the good IS powerful.
                            > DC skies today are overcast again -- rain predicted. I think I saw
                            > remnants of trails 'beyond' yesterday's storm clouds. But still no
                            > signs of planes or freshly laid trails.
                            >
                            > Betsy Reed
                            >
                            > "The individual is handicapped by coming face to face with a
                            > conspiracy so monstrous he cannot believe it exists.""
                            > -- J. Edgar Hoover, former FBI director

                          • Bryan Ferrick
                            Message 13 of 28 , Jul 2, 2009
                              Hi,  checking in from jersey city nj; about 5 three miles from ground zero (wtc).
                                    On wednesday July 1 we woke wp to the white out;  They indeed must now be "working" all night so that before dawn they're gone and the white out is up.  I commute to here (jersey city, nj - my office) from the jersey shore -exit 40 on the parkway.  As i have said before, the acids in vinegar will dissolve the white out - the problem of course: there is just so dam much of it;  But getting enough up -  and I trty to get it fast, by driving 70 mph and soaking the hell out of the back seat of my car -- The backdraft or something blows up the vapors and the white out will dissolve .............vast tracts,
                                  "  The white suppressed the clouds and the real fog so that you could hardly freakin see.  But The fog burns off exposing blue patches as the vinegar vapors get up.... I put up 3 gallons of vinegar yesterday 7/01.   driving all over metro NYC-No NJ...
                                  By the way I have also been trying spray bottles full of lemon juice -  it's the most acidic thing in the supermarket.     So yeah:  they work at night so that the sky is destroyed for the whole next day. pity the commercial airline pilots !
                                 Today is Thursday July 2, 2009 at about 4:30 pm eastern. No CT's  all day.
                                 So a liitle more on yesterday:  after sections of the sky were "cleared" the jets did return over NYC yesterday late in the day about 5:00pm --- they tried.  I shot back with a spray bottle of vinegar,   Theor stuff really doesnt stick.
                                        They continued with about four more CT's just to the South of the WTC : right over about where the statue of liberty is,
                                        I can also see that these dam spray demons are driving the port security helicopters nuts.

                                 sp To recap: Sat 6/27  Sun 6/28 Mon 6/29 and Tues 6/30 -  clear.    Wed 7/01 - white out up by 6:00 am...skies 60% "vinegar cleared" by late aternoon ......then about 6 jets returned spraying (the "dripping" types)...over NYC landmarks including the WTC, Liberty Statute;  Today - Thurs 7/2: clear; Wild looking thunderstorms.  Peace to all the Ant-Chem Activists in this group.
                                 and A note to nice lady in PS California : Try the vinegar ...
                                 Bryan