Andy's 'object'

  • awakeningmeandu <shekinahwakes@hotmail.c
    Message 1 of 7 , Feb 1 12:23 AM
      Hey Andy... I just got done looking at some of your photo files
      after the black copter thing... the set of pics you have showing the
      cloudbuster shredding the chem clouds... interesting the one pic
      with the object in it... as I have seen something exactly the same
      twice before... interesting... as the first time I saw one was
      during a huge wildfire thing in the El Cajon valley in San Diego
      County around 1991 or something like that.. outside checkin out all
      the orange smoke and this metallic lookin orb cruised by low
      altitude through the smoke... was fuzzy, but it certainly was not a
      chopper as there was no sound... and anyone with good eyes can guage
      distance well... the second time I saw one was pretty trippy.. in
      Mesa AZ floatin on my back in the pool... lookin straight up and
      there was this metallic orb thinggy sitting right up there in the
      sky... didnt move at all... it was there for a good half hour.. I
      tried to get my friend and my kids to spot it, but the chemclouds
      were out and about and it was indeed even hard for me to relocate it
      once I took my eyes off of it... it just sat there... it was
      trippy... I decided to say hi and then proceed to ignore it.... any
      personal opinions on what those are?
      Message 2 of 7 , Feb 1 5:24 PM
        Check out the folders in the photo section here entitled "Chemtrails w/ UFOs, Santa Monica, vols 1 & 2. A friend of mine who has access to a lot of apparently strange but true
        info says they are called "cee-vees", around 15-20 feet in diameter using black ops propulsion, probably anti-grav. They are somehow associated with monitoring the spraying.
        I tend to go for this explanation over the extraterrestrial, but who knows. I also got numerous other shots with oval or football shaped objects in the trails.

        Twice I have seen the white orbs with the naked eye, but no camera. You're right they are very hard to track. It's almost like they blink out and then appear a short distance
        away.

        Rick

        P.S. Andy, rad helicopter shot dude! I'm jealous - they never come that close for me. Are you sure they weren't just keeping tabs on your exhorbitant resin usage? I think,
        according to the Patriot law that anyone who uses over 1 gallon of boat resin per month can be declared an "enemy combatant."
      • obadiah now
        Message 3 of 7 , Feb 1 5:39 PM
          Yeah, great pics! I gotta start looking for those
          orbs. What folder is the chopper pic in??

          -O

          http://mailplus.yahoo.com
          Message 4 of 7 , Feb 1 6:14 PM
            Here's Andy's shot, O. He posted it at the old Yahoo cloudbuster forum.

            http%3a//photos.groups.yahoo.com/group/cloudbusters/lst%3f%26.dir=/Andy%2527s%2bCB%2527s%2band%2bHugs%26.src=gr%26.view=t

            Rick
          • obadiah now
            Message 5 of 7 , Feb 1 8:16 PM
              Rick, I got an error message from Yahoo when I clicked
              this link

              http://mailplus.yahoo.com
              Message 6 of 7 , Feb 1 9:27 PM
                It looks like you have to be a member to view the photos. Since you're already a Yahoo club member all you have to do is to click on the "join this club" button and verify your
                password and you're all set. Andy has a folder in the photo section with his name on it.

                Rick
              • Tor Kristensen
                Message 7 of 7 , Feb 4 1:27 AM
                  Hey guys, when you have a long yahoo URL like that, you can use

                  http://www.makeashorterlink.com

                  it makes a short link that won't get killed by forums or email.

                  cheers,