observations?

  • touchablerainbow
    Message 1 of 51 , Apr 1 2:36 AM
      hehttp://www.dtic.mil/srch/search?searchview=d4&c=t2&changequery=1&template=%2Fdti\
      c%2Fsearch%2Ftr%2Fresults-template-tr.html&s=1&fql=y&n=30&sort=-RD&xml=1&xmlcont\
      ent=barium+clouds&pdfitems=&enableLemmatization

      the above is something I accidentally found on this site, http://www.warriormatrix.com/viewtopic.php?p=29096
      by someone named jeannine, jeannie, oh crap, I forgot. btw, hi everyone. :)
    • Yves Vincent
      Message 51 of 51 , Apr 4 10:58 PM
        Hey Betsy in Maryland, let's talk. Still have my
        phone number? YVes