Check out enhanced shot of L.A. spraying

    Message 1 of 1806 , Jun 1, 2000
      I recently sent a photo to Brenda at Tracers
      which she kindly offered to enhance. I took this shot a
      couple of weeks ago in Santa Monica during a major
      spray-fest. When I downloaded the phots I noticed several
      strange objects in and around the trails, which even to
      the naked eye were pretty obvious.<br><br>Check out
      her analysis of this photo which she has posted on
      her site. Scroll down about halfway and look for the
      shot entitled "Santa Monica 5/14." There is something
      very weird going on with these trails, folks. Several
      enhancements show what seems to be a horizontal line of these
      dark balls lined up on the top edge of the chemtrail.
      Another enhancement clearly shows a white cylindrical
      object which appears to be splitting in half. Next to it
      are two more of the dark spheres.<br><br>Check it out
      at this
    • Stephen Krala
      Message 1806 of 1806 , Apr 22, 2009
        I received the post.