Re: for those who havent seen this.

  • Maggie
    Message 1 of 6 , Mar 1, 2009
      Hi Kimberlee,

      There is a lot of chemtrail information around at the minute, and some
      of it actually tells us WHY we are feeling the way we do. A lot of
      us dont actually realise the harm these are doing to us, and our
      medical practitioners are mostly just not interested in the subject.
      Mine hadnt heard of IODINE !! Where was he when it was used for so
      many things? He's roughly my age, and I remember it.

      Id thought nobody in the UK was interested, or listening, but lately
      Ive found out there are people who want to know more. Now they are
      open to listening, is the time to tell them !!

      Im busy educating them about DA, Agenda Busters, etc. so hopefully we
      will get some more people willing to spread their "gifts" eh?

      Maggie

      --- In ricksgardeningtips@yahoogroups.com, kimbosun99 <kimbosun99@...>
      wrote:

      > You are quite a resource Maggie!  I shared the chemtrail pictures I
      took on Face Book and I had one of our friends ask me about it last
      night.  I tried to explain, but him and my sweetie just made fun of
      me.  I told him I would find some information to get him up to speed,
      and here it is!!!  I love the synchronicities!!!

      > Love,
      > Kimberlee
      >

      > ________________________________

    • kimbosun99
      Message 2 of 6 , Mar 1, 2009
        Hi Maggie!

        I believe that knowledge is our most precious resource.  If we know, then we can be empowered to act responsibly.  I feel very driven to get the information out there so that others can join us.  Our beautiful blue sky is covered with chemicals again today.  It saddens me greatly to know that someone or something has tampered with the God given clean air.  But, I will have my DA stuff to start spraying around here this week, so it will be fun to see the affects take hold immediately.

        Yes, I am amazed at how so many are completely clueless and even if you point it out, they refuse to believe it is true.  Yesterday at the beach I watched as three huge chemtrails were being laid out in the sky very obvious and right in front of everyone.  No one, with the exception of me even noticed.

        Keep up the good work.

        Love,
        Kimberlee

        ________________________________

        wrote:

        > You are quite a resource Maggie!  I shared the chemtrail pictures I
        took on Face Book and I had one of our friends ask me about it last
        night.  I tried to explain, but him and my sweetie just made fun of
        me.  I told him I would find some information to get him up to speed,
        and here it is!!!  I love the synchronicities! !!

        > Love,
        > Kimberlee
        >

        > ____________ _________ _________ __

      • maggie
        Message 3 of 6 , Mar 2, 2009
          Hi Kimberlee,

          A lot of people on this board are doing such fantastic stuff, sometimes
          its unbelievable, but its definitely true. You use your "gifts" and
          see it happen, and Im sure Dragon will keep you on the right track.

          You'll just KNOW it feels right. Ive had some fantastic experiences,
          and wouldnt miss it for the world.

          Maggie
        • kimbosun99
          Message 4 of 6 , Mar 2, 2009
            Thanks Maggie.  There are no coincidences.  I have experienced so much synchronicity over the past few years that I pay very close attention to what is being set before me.  I know I can make a difference and it is time to start doing it.

            I really appreicate having people around me of like mind who are open and willing to do what it takes to make a difference in this world.  We are the leader type and we are each gifted with the abilities to support movement.

            Over the course of the last week I have been prompted to take photos of the trees and grass and sky in the evening.  I felt a presense there and had suspected orbs in the area.  In the past I took photos but nothing showed up.  Now I have orbs in practically every shot.  I have a friend about an hour north of here that was also prompted to start taking photos in her house and she has them all over apartment.  It seems to be happening all around me right now.  You won't believe the photos I got last night!!!  Is there a place I can post them here for all to see?

            Love,
            Kimberlee