The Veil is Dissolving

  • gayle78247
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 1, 2002
      I received this e-mail from a friend of mine yesterday and since it
      confirms what I recieved through The Messages I wanted to make
      everyone aware that the process has begun and many will be seeing
      things that were previously unseen.
      I met a young lady Monday evening who has been able to "see" all of
      her life and GOD nudged me to tell her that she has invaluable
      knowledge and experience that will assist others in The Coming Days.
      She Knows that being able to "see" has not harmed her in the physical
      and many will be comforted to hear her message. These "otherworldly"
      entities have always been here. We just haven't been aware of them
      for the most part. Occasionally some of you might have seen them out
      of the corner of your eyes. Children seem to be able to perceive
      them more easily than adults but they are often told to stop
      imagining things. The children have much to teach us if we'll listen.
      Blessings,
      Gayle
      I thought this first part would interest you. This is already
      happening around here. We have Indians in one of my prison pods.
      Some on horseback, some just appearing in the mens cells. They are
      freaking and coming to see me. They wonder if it is flashbacks from
      drug usage and dont tell anyone, even their cellmates. But I had
      about 6 last month...Then about 45 min. from here there is road work
      underway at the Pocahantas Parkway...they are expanding this
      roadway. It stated in August, truck drivers seeing Indians on
      horseback, they braked but the Indians disappered. Causing quite a
      traffic problem over there. Made it to the newspaper and now people
      flock there in hopes of seeing of them. Some appeared inside the
      peoples car's and then faded away. You can see where this could
      cause madness! Anyway...read on _______________________

      Message from Red Elk:

      Due to the upcoming Earth Shift, there is an event that has recently
      started that, if you are unaware of it, may cause you mental distress
      ... even Madness.

      Our inner Earth's plates are grating, creating a vibration that is
      now
      opening, or thinning, various "veils". All will be experiencing
      mental/body "shifts" due to this.

      The veils will get thinner and much more frequent as time goes on.
      These
      veils will reveal phenomena, such as visually seeing Angels, Demonic
      Beings, various Inner Land Beings, more UFO sightings, etc.

      Parallel Time Shifts will take place as well. We are made of the
      Earth,
      and are thus attuned to it. What has already started, and will get
      stronger, is as natural as breathing. By BEING AWARE that these
      things
      are before you, you will be Pre-prepared.

      This knowledge alone will allow you to accept and understand. BE NOT
      AFRAID!

      Again, THIS IS NATURAL, and happens at each earth flip.

      Bend like a green reed and you'll be safe.

      This warning will remain on this site at all times. HO
      Red Elk
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 1, 2002
        Thanks, Gaye. Although I can't say I have witnessed any of these phenomenon yet, a few of my fellow chemtrail busters sure have, some of them to the extreme.

        Rick