Re: FUNny!

  • aylysh
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 1, 2009
      MaryK my daughter got to see Jeff Dunham live in Utica (NY) this past
      spring. she's always been a big fan of his and she runs around the
      house constantly imitating Ach(phlegm)med. :))
      Keep in mind she's almost 33 yrs old haha! I like Walter...have you
      watched any of those on Youtube? He's the crochity old guy marionette
      that Dunham does.
      too funny!

      Deb