Re: Captain's Log 23 November 2008 Part One of Two.....

  • maggie
    Message 1 of 10 , Dec 1, 2008
      Hi again Betsy,

      A little spray bottle secconded in pocket or bag, with DA and mix
      sprayed in room would have worked as well. Even outside the building,
      (just incase you need back-up eh?). We put mix in sports drinks
      bottles, you know the small ones that fit into your pocket. Leave the
      label on, & it looks as if you are just thirsty. The kids get great
      pleasure out of doing that way, or th bubbles. You can let kids use
      them anywhere, as I think Debbie already posted.

      I would have found somewhere near C.David to put AB. Remember, its
      range can be 25 _miles_. What an opportunity. That probably would
      have solved a lot of problems in that area. We've mostly been
      "chased, " it adds to the excitement and the proof that theyve been
      alerted that someone is on "their ground." We've also found we are
      seemingly invisible. Sounds weird, but it does happen as Im sure
      others will confirm.

      Dont you get a buzz afterwards knowing how much good youve done? One

      Hope to hear of many more gifting trips. Its satisfying to know we've
      done our bit, eh?

      Power to the women, eh? Lets show them.

      Maggie
    • Betsy Reed